Playstation 5: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endo View Post
    For me, at the end of the day, it’s going to come down to who can fit the most flops into their machine, and it looks like Sony are going to win this one with their special flop-packing manufacturing process, which really crams in the flops like sardines. Game, set, match Microsoft.
    I think Microsoft have more flops than Sony:

Crackdown 3
    Sea of Thieves
    The launch of Halo MCC

Booooooooo-urn!!

Comment

Just seen a rumour that the new date is 12th June (next Friday).

Comment

Love a good flop

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          I think Microsoft have more flops than Sony:

Crackdown 3
          Sea of Thieves
          The launch of Halo MCC

Booooooooo-urn!!
          Halo V and Crackdown had Key black players in it ..When was the last time a Black character was lead in a SONY In-house AAA game ?

MS isn't all bad *rollseyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Halo V and Crackdown had Key black players in it ..When was the last time a Black character was lead in a SONY In-house AAA game ?

MS isn't all bad *rollseyes*
            What's your post got to do with the discussion of flops?

Comment

I say this every time, but with any new console, it's not just how shinier the new face-shooting game is, it's using the power to make new and interesting games. That demo with the blue balls dropping always springs to mind or seeing looooads of zombies in Dead Rising.

PSVR is the first thing in gaming in years that has made me gasp, smile and jump like I did when I first got into games.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                PSVR is the first thing in gaming in years that has made me gasp, smile and jump like I did when I first got into games.
                Ditto.

Comment

I wish I had bought a PSVR. I've left it too late now. I might as well wait for the upgraded headset.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    That demo with the blue balls dropping always springs to mind
                    What one's that?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      I wish I had bought a PSVR. I've left it too late now. I might as well wait for the upgraded headset.
                      You can buy mine.

Comment

We’re still playing games with dual analogue pads and buttons on a TV screen so it’s not like the forthcoming generation will bring any fundamental changes to games. As QC said VR is the biggest change in years and I hope PSVR2 is at the forefront of Sony’s plans for the PS5.

Comment

This thread and the Xbox one are moot anyway. ANBERNIC's got the next gen all sewn up before it's even begun. Can your shiny PS5 and XBX1XSX, with all their fancy flops and "wireless", play SNES games and Saturn stuff on shonky emulators? No, didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            What one's that?
                            Not sure but there are plenty of blue balls in this thread. Mirite

Comment

Blue balls and flops.

Comment

Let me tell you I'm in a fully 'solid state'.

Comment

Working...
                                X