This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    I should really resume my DQ11 playrhrough. How do you rate it, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]?

I've mostly been playing Call of Duty MW (online Hardcore Search and Destroy, Domination, TDM, Plunder and Warzone).

Fire Pro Wrestling World - an excellent wrestling game. The amount of move animations is bonkers.
    Personally i rate it as one of the best RPG's on PS4, the characters and story were super fun. the 160 ish hours i have ploughed into it felt like nothing. Definitely continue the ending is well worth the journey.

Comment

Cool, I will do. Love the art. Do you have your case cover reversed?

Comment

I am currently play and really enjoying for some strange reason ‘The Surge’ I had no idea I would be so engrossed in the game.

It’s nowhere near the quality of Dark Souls, but it is still fairly enjoyable and challenging...

Comment

^it's alright, innit? Nice sci-fi otherworldly atmos.

Just bought a coupla games in the Xbox sale, STEAMWORLD DIG for £1.99 and 360 SHADOWS OF THE DAMNED for £3.74.

Had a quick go on SD, seems truly excellent, really pleased with it! Currently on SOTD, I've had this game yonks on PS3 but that's my Netflix player now and I never game on it but it's nice to have this game back, it's awesome!!! The feel reminds me a bit of THE EVIL WITHIN crossed with Resi 4 with some Suda 51 sprinkled liberally. Great game!

Comment

Ended up getting a game called BUTCHER with my last coupla quid worth of credit. It's good.

Comment

Been playing the recent 360 GwG freebie BOLT for some reason. Never tried it, installed it, gave it a blast and over an hour later still playing it.

It's not bad for a kids game. It's got some lovely, bloomy graphics and I've had some amusement so far. Hacking mini game is good, like a very Lite version of GEOMETRY WARS.

Comment

I'm liking it. I haven't even seen the Bolt movie but the little Bolt sprite's so cute and highly reminiscent of the animals in TOKYO JUNGLE. On a nice, wintry train level now. Blue skies, bloom and lots of snow. Christmassy.

Comment

Downloaded a spate of old BC 360 games I haven't played for years, and hardly at all. Stuff bought in old, old sales.

Playing MOTOCROSS MADNESS at the mo. Thought it was some kind of TRIALS clone but instead I was disappointed to find that it was an avatar racer.

Until I found it was a brilliant, brilliantly fun avatar racer with a great sense of speed and I'm bloody loving it, what a fun game, surprisingly so!!!

Comment

Left4Dead World War Z is a tenner for PS+ members atm.
                    Just bought that, but the sale ends TODAY.
                    My friends I'd normally meet with have just bought it whilst we avoid contact.

Comment

I've been toying with the idea of getting WWZ, any good?

Comment

It is Left4Dead.
                        If you like Left4Dead, you will like World War Zed.

Comment

One has been trying multiple games

Yakuza 0
                          Final Fantasy something
                          Deus Ex
                          Ori and the will of the wisps

Just dipping in and out is quite fun, but Yakuza is a right laff.

Comment

Animal Crossing won't be arriving until some time next week and Doom Eternal isn't on the Switch for a while so I picked up Doom64. I never owned it but did play a few levels back in the day and remember it being stupidly dark but I don't remember much else. Having a quick go at lunchtime and after cranking the brightness up, it feels really good. It feels like a Doom mod. Reminds me of Doom but it's not the same as Doom. The music is very atmospheric.

Comment

Weekend so:

-Animal Crossing: Presumably 20 mins a day will be enough based on the early stages
                              -Killzone: Mercenary: Very early so only slightly being picked at
                              -Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed: Jr1 liked wandering the tracks in time trial but with everything locked I'm having to pick at Adventure mode to open stuff up and it being the 3DS means it's ropey
                              -Doom Eternal: Not started but this is going to be a main focus
                              -The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners: The next VR game to try but it'll likely get sidelined for Alyx

I've also installed the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy and Batman Arkham Asylum as I want to revisit both franchises but likely not quite yet

Comment

Been playing ASSCREED 3 (360 via BC on XB1). Wow, it looks stunning, truly impressive for a game this old. Almost looks like a 'Bone title.

No matter how nice it looks, Desmond is STILL the most boring hero in the history of videogaming.

Comment

Working...
                                X