Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breath of the Wild on Switch - Such a great game to get lost in.

Earthbound on SNES - This is ace, not too far in, but the graphics and the modern time setting RPG style is really cool.

Metroid Zero Mission on GBA - This is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I got distracted when playing Shadowrun Returns and moved on but went back to it recently... except I bought it on iOS and it is no longer playable on that. Modern gaming.
      I stay away from mobile gaming because of issues like this. I'm still waiting for the day DOOM RPG gets ported to android and modern iOS.

The Shadowrun games go on sale for peanuts on Steam regularly though; they're well worth picking up in the upcoming Halloween sale.

Comment

Bits and bobs of TDM in Black Ops 4 and now up to halfway through World 4 in Mario + Rabbids but as I need to make time up next week I'll grind to a halt on that for the most part. I want to start Luigi's Mansion this weekend and chip at Soul Calibur VI but Red Dead Redemption 2 is in the post

Comment

Tonight I'm going to be playing RED DEAD REDEMPTION undead nightmare

Comment

I've been playing Front Mission 3 on my vita. This was one of my favourite games on ps1 and I'm loving it just as much so far on vita. It's very cool to play it in bed or on the bus the turn based combat is perfect for portability and short burst play.

Comment

No Rebellion fans on the forum? Loving Strange brigade at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                No Rebellion fans on the forum? Loving Strange brigade at the moment.
                Is that the co-op one where you fight mummies and whatnot?
                Sounds good, like a cross between Left4Dead and that Maze of the Kings arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Is that the co-op one where you fight mummies and whatnot?
                  Sounds good, like a cross between Left4Dead and that Maze of the Kings arcade.
                  Yeah; its great too! On sale on psn at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    Yeah; its great too! On sale on psn at the moment
                    Erk! Down from £65 to £42?!

You're alright, cheers! :O

Comment

Erk! Down from £65 to £42?!

You're alright, cheers! :O
                      That’s the version with the season pass. The standard version is around £26

Comment

Ha, that's better, thanks!

Some decent stuff in that sale, I had to close it down!

Comment

Ha, that's better, thanks!

Some decent stuff in that sale, I had to close it down!
                          Come on QC, open that wallet up and get those white fivers out! ;-)

Comment

If I'm not getting RDR2, there's no way I'm getting something nobody else will be playing as of today!

Comment

Tried the Taiko PS4 demo. Great fun even just with a DualShock. £100 for the full set though. Yikes.

Comment

Shenmue

Beavering away at this. Wife enjoys watching it, too, which is handy because it would be pretty boring to watch for someone not interested. I left it alone until the big update so it’s a lot less buggy now. Nothing worse than the occasional missing sound effects.

Surgeon Simulator

I think the joke is in the physics. It’s like Goat Simulator in that, once I was over the initial ‘hilarity’ of extremely difficult movement, it’s just a rubbish game. Gave up during the first operation.

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst

I wish they’d done a PS4 remaster of the first one. This one is quite dull and the graphics get bad very quickly(just look out of any window). I could comfortably play the first without runner vision(although that one really feels like it was designed around runner vision’s red highlights. The world is quite bland without them). Hardly any blue skies and everywhere looks the same so I keep checking the map to get my bearings. I just unlocked a cool grappling hook which is fun, though. This just feels needlessly complex where the first was confident in its simplicity.

Comment

Working...
                                X