Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pc doesn't handle games well as it has no dedicated graphics card, really wanted to try cuphead for the longest time so i took a risk & bought it on GOG. Was actually suprised to see it runs suprisingly well seeing as my pc is nowhere near recommended specs, it's a little flaky here & there but perfectly playable in fact i managed to rinse the first 2 levels on normal difficulty so it's running well enough but i do need to give this game the hardware it deserves and get it a decent graphics card that will at least run this game at proper settings. No idea where to start looking as pc gaming is not my thing.

But in the meantime i'm thoroughly enjoying cuphead.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      I want to play RDR2 but I can't leave Black Ops 4 alone. I thought my interest would start to wane but it's so much fun and still so addictive. Hard game to turn off too ... the one-more-game factor is immense. Team Death Match is about as adventurous as I get. Sometimes I'm good, quite often I'm pretty average, but I always feel like I've contributed something useful, win or lose.
      Try out Heist its great fun too

Comment

You lot talking up Titanfall 2 are convincing me. I'm hovering over the buy button but I want to finish at least one of the games I already have! I'm dying to play an FPS other than Doom, though.

Comment

Well that's cuphead completed and enough A ranks to get the reward, also rinsed the run & gun levels to get the pacifist reward too. A total masterpiece of a game, one which looks like no other out there, the animation is unreal. Still S ranks to go for and expert to tackle now, will go back to this many maaaany times.

So glad i was able to get it working on my pc as it saved me ever having to get a xbox one as that was the only exclusive it had that interested me.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Well that's cuphead completed and enough A ranks to get the reward, also rinsed the run & gun levels to get the pacifist reward too. A total masterpiece of a game, one which looks like no other out there, the animation is unreal. Still S ranks to go for and expert to tackle now, will go back to this many maaaany times.

So glad i was able to get it working on my pc as it saved me ever having to get a xbox one as that was the only exclusive it had that interested me.
            I think I'll take the plunge when it's down to about a fiver.

I've been playing Kirby and Toad on Switch and finally some Red Dead 2.

Comment

Have they ruled it out for ever coming to Sony consoles? And wasn't there an MD version planned, or did I just imagine that?

Comment

I'm still playing Graveyard Keeper but I've bought it on PC now after getting stuck with a game breaking bug on the Xbox One with no sign of it being patched (it's 10 updates behind the PC at version 1.034 compared to 1.107).

With the PC version, at least it can be save hacked if you run into problems, so I would recommend getting it on platform over the consoles.

Despite the story breaking bug, I am very much enjoying playing it so didn't mind starting over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Have they ruled it out for ever coming to Sony consoles? And wasn't there an MD version planned, or did I just imagine that?
                  It’s been published by Microsoft Corporation so I reckon they signed it up, they still have the DLC to come out so it may appear as a complete package on PS4. My mind is telling me that probably won’t happen though.

Comment

Pretty much stuck to microsoft sadly.
                    Cuphead will never come out on PlayStation 4, its developer has confirmed.The eye-catching run and gun action game is a…

Would have been fab to play on the go on switch, just glad i got to experience it on pc. Was £11.99 well spent as at the time they had a 20% off sale on it on GOG at that price it was worth the risk of seeing wether it would run on mine.

Comment

At work on breaks I've started picking through Bayonetta 2 whilst at home it really should be about Red Dead Redemption II but by interest is waning again so may mix Soul Calibur VI in as well

Comment

I've managed to play about two hours of Diablo III all week.

Just finished 36 consecutive hours on a proposal for IKEA, while looking after my boy on and off. I can't even go to bed because I have four hours work for someone else, followed by a meeting at 6pm.

Comment

Mostly Dark Souls III and Prominence Poker. A little Redout and maybe 3 hours of Red Dead 2 which I still can't get into it. There are enjoyable moments but too much of the game is a chore.

Comment

Played Tetris Ultimate co-op using two pads. It’s a wicked mode. You share one play area that is double the usual width and work together to clear lines. The middle two columns of the area are shared so you’re not completely separate from each other.

Managed a paltry 26 lines but it was fun and impressed my wife.

Comment

More SFV to get that 100,000 FM and unlock Sagat. I'm less than 1,000 FM away now so I'll be unlocking him shortly.

EDIT: I've now unlocked the character and am having fun using him. He's a little on the slow side but hits like a truck, has good priority and his fireballs are quick. The Emperor of Muay Thai has returned to Street Fighter!

At least there won't be too much of a gap between that and the season 4 reveal (probably) at the CPT Finals.

Only other title I've given a whirl is Black Mirror as I got it in the THQ Nordic Humble Bundle. It has an interesting setting but is almost too dark at times. Can't complain when I only paid £12 and change for the package.
                              Last edited by Paddy; 13-11-2018, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                I've managed to play about two hours of Diablo III all week.

Just finished 36 consecutive hours on a proposal for IKEA, while looking after my boy on and off. I can't even go to bed because I have four hours work for someone else, followed by a meeting at 6pm.
                                Look after yourself Dave; sounds like abit much.....

Comment

Working...
                                X