This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    [TWEET]Why do I get the feeling that Chinese corporate giants buying up other nations talent and companies when under the thumb of a dictatorship like this is an immense problem waiting to happen?
    This kinda thing used to worry me more, but since I really got into indie gaming, it has concerned me less.

There are always new people on the way, with new games, new ideas, new careers to start.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Cotton Rock'n'Roll trailer
      Can’t say I’m keen on the visuals but day one for me.

Comment

Oooh, this looks nice:
        Art Of Rally Review (Xbox) – Pop-Up Art

Comment

Xbox becomes official gaming partner of England’s football teams

"Xbox has been named the official gaming partner of England’s national football teams.

The multi-year partnership covers the Lionesses team, eLions esports team and the Three Lions team, as well as Wembley Stadium.

Xbox has committed to a grassroots gaming campaign with The Football Association, creating exciting experiences for football and gaming fans across the nation.

Xbox and The FA have a shared vision of inclusivity in play. Xbox has long championed the importance of gaming being inclusive, accessible and safe for all, while The FA has a continued commitment to ensuring that all football participants in England have a great experience regardless of gender, sexuality, ethnicity, ability, faith or age. The partnership has been launched with the message: “When Everybody Plays, We All Win”.

“At Xbox we strive to remove barriers and to empower people to experience the joy of play: millions of people around the world find common ground and connect through playing games, as they do with football,” said Marcos Waltenberg, Director of Global Xbox Partnerships.

“In The FA we see a tremendous organization which has the same drive and ambition to empower people as we do at Xbox. Through our partnership we aim to bring further value to the England Football Teams and power the dreams of players and fans everywhere.”

Kathryn Swarbrick, The FA’s Commercial and Marketing Director, said: “We are delighted to be partnering with Xbox, a brand that aligns with The FA’s values. Gaming is loved and embraced by fans across the world, and we see this partnership as an opportunity to take that relationship to the next level for all of those connected with English football.

“’When Everyone Plays, We All Win’ is a message that rings true of what we strive to achieve at The FA and we hope that our inspirational national teams can bring great value to Xbox.

“As a not-for-profit organisation, commercial partnerships are vital in allowing us to continue to invest millions into all levels of the game, so we thank Xbox for that support.”

Further details of upcoming activities and how fans can get involved with the partnership will be announced in the near future."

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            Can’t say I’m keen on the visuals but day one for me.
            I'm kind of liking them, not too out there compared to the originals & lets be real. It's a miracle there's been any cotton game released let alone a whole new one. The switch having 3 cotton games is pretty much unheard of. Think 2 has been the max on any console ever released but i could be wrong. Never thought in a million years cotton would come back in any form.

Comment

CD Projekt Red Hires Creators of Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk Mod Tools

"CD Projekt Red is making good use of their most talented fan's programming abilities. The team behind the open-source modding tool WolvenKit has announced that they will be working as official employees for the company."

Comment

Japan Has The Perfect Gadget For Those Who Love Snacking While Gaming

"Another relevant Japanese tradition is cleanliness, and that’s why many in the country often use traditional chopsticks when they eat snacks like potato chips, popcorn, or similar foodstuff.

This is actually very common while gaming, as it helps people keep the oil and crumbs away from their controllers.

A local company named BĀ“full released a “Gaming Chpisticks Holder.”

According to the company’s advertisement, the gadget can be held between your fingers while you game both on consoles and smartphones, and doesn’t get in your way."

Comment

Christ i can't even manage chopsticks holding them the normal way it's amusing just watching me trying to use them on normal food let alone trying to pick up something as thin as a crisp.

Comment

Of all the people on here, I thought you'd be at least top 10 chopstick users, Importaku!

Comment

Mods, strip him of his username! He deserves it not.

Comment

Yeah, this has shattered my image of @importaku too. I would've imagined you using chopsticks as you casually toss Poifulls into your gob while aiming a joycon from the hip. You are a fraud, sir!
                        Last edited by Golgo; 31-08-2021, 12:37.

Comment

If you're not eating Wotsits with chopsticks you're doing it wrong!!

Comment

I'm really sorry, but the people have spoken and you've been stripped of the "import" part of your name, @aku

Comment

I actually had never thought about chopsticking crisps into my mouth to stop my pads from getting greasy. That is a brilliant idea.

I think we need to send importaku on a crash chopstick course immediately. You can't be eating your home made okonomiyaki with a fork like a heathen.

Comment

lol i can use them but only for big bits of food, when you see japanese grabbing single grains of rice with robotic dexterity, i tend to have to put bowl right upto my gob & just shovel it. I'm never getting invited to any asian fine dining scenarios . The ones i have at home have textured tips for max gripping power as i'll never understand how people can grab stuff with those super shiny lacquered ones it's damn impossible.

Luckily i use the yoshi method for snacks like skips & wotsits i just hold the bag & lick at them with my tongue & pull them in when they stick.

Comment

Working...
                                X