This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Sanderson Working On Game For "Fairly Large Developer"
    He's an author of several series including Elantris, Mistborn, Warbreaker, Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians and The Rithmatist, but I know him best for the excellent Steelheart series about a world where people have gained superpowers, but they all just became tyrants.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
      Question - what's the easiest way to play the later Ridge Racer games? I sold my PS3 ages ago and would love to play RR7. Does the Vita one work on the TV Vita?

I wish Ridge Racer and some Sega titles like Afterburner Climax and Outrun 2, and even Ray Storm would get modern releases.
      Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Brandon Sanderson Working On Game For "Fairly Large Developer"
        He's an author of several series including Elantris, Mistborn, Warbreaker, Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians and The Rithmatist, but I know him best for the excellent Steelheart series about a world where people have gained superpowers, but they all just became tyrants.

Isn't that this world except the power is huge wealth?

Comment

Isn't that this world except the power is huge wealth?
          Ha, pretty much!

Comment

Question - what's the easiest way to play the later Ridge Racer games? I sold my PS3 ages ago and would love to play RR7. Does the Vita one work on the TV Vita?

I wish Ridge Racer and some Sega titles like Afterburner Climax and Outrun 2, and even Ray Storm would get modern releases.
            Vita RR does work on the TV (googling it turns up matches for videos of it).

But at present, the easiest way to play a Ridge Racer game is probably PS3 RR7, or the PS1 games on a PS3, or downloaded PS1 games on the PS3/P/Vita. I don't believe that 6 is backwards compatible on the Xbox family of consoles...

... and we are all shamefully reminded that the last proper Ridge Racer game was aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

Comment

Ahem.
              Pretty sure Ridge Racers and Ridge Racers 2 both work on PS TV, but I don't know for sure so worth checking.

Ridge 6 and 7 can only be played on 360 and PS3 respectively. Pretty sure there's no backwards compatibility on the Xbox One/PS4 for those.

Comment

This is funny lol

▶▶▶Patreon◀◀◀https://www.patreon.com/unrealyoutube/▶▶▶Twitter◀◀◀https://twitter.com/Unreal_64▶▶▶My PC◀◀◀https://www.amazon.com/shop/unrealFor N64, not PC por...

Last edited by MarioMark; 17-11-2020, 13:49.

Comment

Thanks for the Ridge Racer info, wish it was still around.

Comment

This one's got @importaku written all over it

edit: god damnit, I just realised that twitter username is Nick Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      This one's got @importaku written all over it

edit: god damnit, I just realised that twitter username is Nick Robinson
                      You guessed correctly this is my remaining game holy grail i have been after this cart for years but never got even close to owning it, least i can finally try it out on my flashcart yay

Comment

Do do do dooo do i'm lovin' it.

Set myself up with my own profile now a crew member lol

The software is a lot of fun to explore there's so much in there on the inner workings of maccy D's, really wish i could get my hands on an original copy but the days of finding it on mericari for a tiny ammount are loooooong gone too many people know about it now. In the meantime i'm making fries.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] you mentioned bonus songs for the Switch Namco drum game, what is the deal with the PS4 version? It seems they sell expansion packs.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] you mentioned bonus songs for the Switch Namco drum game, what is the deal with the PS4 version? It seems they sell expansion packs.
                            Afraid i don't know much about the PS4 version as i don't have that one but in the switch there's 3 ways you can get new songs. First theres the paid DLC song packs, then you can also unlock extra music by regular playing and getting crowns a new song unlocks after so many songs have been played/completed. Then there's the final way which is the online component and the monthly themed challanges that have a new exclusive song as one of the challenge rewards.

Comment

Looking around theres very few to unlock and I suppose you have to buy the packs or dlc.

Comment

Looking around theres very few to unlock and I suppose you have to buy the packs or dlc.
                                Annoyingly the packs are damn expensive, but some of them went on sale on switch a few weeks ago i coughed up all the cash to buy the entire lot as this is something i play pretty intensely all the time. By the time i was done i now have about 270 tracks to play. What i do find annoying is you cant preview the music before you buy it so it's not easy at all to see if you want a paticular pack or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X