This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    A fan translation is in progress for Zangeki no Reginleiv, Sandlot's EDF meets Norse mythology Wii exclusive.
    Cool! Wasn't a partial translation (menus only) already available?

Comment

Unfinished Batman: Arkham Asylum DS Prototype ROM Leaked

"An unfinished ROM prototype of Batman: Arkham Asylum on the DS has been uploaded to the internet. The ROM suggests Arkham Asylum on the DS would have been a third-person beat-'em-up and would have been developed by the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows team."

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        Cool! Wasn't a partial translation (menus only) already available?
        Either my memory is failing, or that'd be the first I've heard of it! Seems the guy doing this one has completed some similar projects though, having just looked through his twitter feed I see he's also done Takt of Magic, which is another one I've got sat on the shelf.

Comment

Not sure anyone was expecting it to release in the next 20 days anyway, but here's confirmation that Windjammers 2 is pushed back to 2021.

Comment

[MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]!

Comment

The Game Awards 2020

You don't need to watch it, The Last of US Part 2 won all of them, despite there being better games nominated

"The Last of Us Part II" took home the biggest prize of the night at The Game Awards. See all of the 2020 winners right here.

Mass Effect 4 reveal was about the highlight (well, it highlighted some animations of space).
              Last edited by MartyG; 11-12-2020, 07:35.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]!
                AlanPartridgeShrug.gif

Comment

It's not Rare developing this, it's "The Initiative" in Santa Monica, that Microsoft founded 2 years ago:

Comment

I don't mind Perfect Dark getting a full on reboot, one decent game made decades ago kind of sidelines the concerns about its lineage being hurt by this given Zero. Hopefully it's as good a reworking as Killer Instinct was and the switch to third person is probably a good move. It's probably more concerning that MS expects a console launched in 2020 to wait pretty much till at least 2022 to start receiving its own key titles.

Comment

Clip art GnG game on Switch

Sorry, but I don't like the look.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        I don't mind Perfect Dark getting a full on reboot, one decent game made decades ago kind of sidelines the concerns about its lineage being hurt by this given Zero. Hopefully it's as good a reworking as Killer Instinct was and the switch to third person is probably a good move. It's probably more concerning that MS expects a console launched in 2020 to wait pretty much till at least 2022 to start receiving its own key titles.
                        But, but, GamePass!!

Comment

It's not Rare developing this, it's "The Initiative" in Santa Monica, that Microsoft founded 2 years ago:
                          Even a snippet of gameplay would have been nice. MS back-pedaling from the "not announcing games too far out" of a couple of E3s ago.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Even a snippet of gameplay would have been nice. MS back-pedaling from the "not announcing games too far out" of a couple of E3s ago.
                            You seem full of opinions for someone who's meh about it.

Comment

You seem full of opinions for someone who's meh about it.
                              You're right. I'm sure it will be GOATY in 4K @ 120FPS.

Comment

That looks like it could be pretty cool. When the dataDyne logo showed up, my first thought was 'ah yes, dataDave'. It's like whenever I see the Ghost of Tsushima box I associate it with Teddy!

Full on reboot is definitely the right decision for this franchise. I mean it's literally one good game and one crap one atm.*

Between this and Flight Sim, I'm cautiously optimistic I could have a good excuse to scoop a Series X in a year or two.

*although the Gameboy Color one was pretty good too

Comment

Working...
                                X