X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Turtles game looks mint.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      New TMNT side-scrolling 2D thing? It's got a listing on Steam, no idea about other platforms for now

edit: even better, here's a trailer

This looks fantastic!

It looks how I remember the Konami original.

Comment

I'm not much of a Turtles guy but that looks superb. The animation is great - each turtle has their own totally unique run cycle and they are all brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I'm not much of a Turtles guy but that looks ex-SHELL-ent. The animation is great - each turtle has their own TURTLEY unique run cycle and they are all brilliant.
          Agreed.

Comment

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined teaser

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Pocky & Rocky Reshrined teaser

I kept seeing this showing up in places, but not actual screens... And upon seeing it, I've realised it's a totally different game to what I thought it was!

I remember a 2D platformer, 2-player co-op, where you killed enemies by slamming them left/right with magic powers. Honestly I thought Pocky & Rocky was it. I played it on the Amiga; anyone know what it was?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                I kept seeing this showing up in places, but not actual screens... And upon seeing it, I've realised it's a totally different game to what I thought it was!

I remember a 2D platformer, 2-player co-op, where you killed enemies by slamming them left/right with magic powers. Honestly I thought Pocky & Rocky was it. I played it on the Amiga; anyone know what it was?
                Rodland i think your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  That Turtles game looks mint.
                  I agree. Hope it gets a physical console release.

Comment

Not convinced by the new TMNT game, tbh. Looks like a shoddy rip-off of the Konami games.

Happy to be proven completely wrong on that, though. I suspect that Turtles In Time Re-Shelled would have lowered the bar enough to make it acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Rodland i think your talking about.
                      Thanks! Also seems the Amiga port was pretty good, which makes a change!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Thanks! Also seems the Amiga port was pretty good, which makes a change!
                        Used to play this a TON in coop with my cousin on my Atari.

Comment

Turtles game does look pretty ace. Not sure I like the blokes voice for them music not sure if same bloke but older, different guy, HD sound or something else.

Comment

Remember Coropata? Well, it has been released on Steam...now.
                            Himawari's on a quest to deliver radishes to the neighborhood, but first she needs help overcoming the Rube Goldberg puzzles in her way! (This is the Steam version of the game originally released in 2009 for the Nintendo DS, now for the first time in English!)

Comment

The ds version goes for over £100+ nowadays wonder if the steam ver has all the free dlc levels. It’s a really fun puzzler

Comment

Mike Patton sings that new Turtles theme. Ok, now I'm in!

Comment

Working...
                                X