Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES Subnautica underwater ironing has finally appeared on amazon for all consoles. Shockingly only £24.99 i was expecting it to cost more. PS4/switch/XB1/PS5 all have versions listed. To say i'm looking forward to this is an understatement, very few games have pulled off that amazing feeling of pure unknown exploration adventure. It'll probably have bugs but hopefully nothing totally game destroying.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      YES Subnautica underwater ironing has finally appeared.
      Love it!

Comment

Comment

New Dark Alliance trailer.

Not sure about this. Juvenile trailer with licenced tracks and lots of quick cuts. I like this genre so we'll see.

It's miles above the old trailer at least.

Classic
          Last edited by Cepp; 16-03-2021, 23:29. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            Not sure about this.
            I'm absolutely sure. It's a sequel to a game where its best feature was same-screen co-op that doesn't support same-screen co-op.

HARD PASS.

Comment

Playism (https://playism.com/) will shut down their own online store the 24th of March, and terminate the possibility to download purchased games and generate Steam keys on the 10th of May.
              Not all games Playism have available can be transferred to Steam despite being available there (like Touhou Double Dealing Character), and Playism works like GOG: you download an archive and you can keep it whereever you want, without online activation.
              Playism's catalogue mostly centers around indie and doujin games, and you might find something a bit cheaper than on Steam.

Comment

I didn't even know where to put this, but everything about this story is what is wrong with the world.
                **** Bobby Kotick

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

I guess those Blizzard employees who got fired and received an $200 Battle.net store gift card as part of their severance package are perfectly fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Playism (https://playism.com/) will shut down their own online store the 24th of March, and terminate the possibility to download purchased games and generate Steam keys on the 10th of May.
                    Wow, I was just on their store for the first time in ages recently; didn't they just launch something?

Comment

You're probably thinking of Gnosia. They will continue to publish games, they'll just move their business to (sigh) Steam.

Comment

Disco Elysium final trailer. Out 30th March.

Comment

EVO is now part of Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            EVO is now part of Sony Interactive Entertainment.
                            See this yesterday. Really bizarre move.

Comment

It's cheap marketing for PlayStation All-Stars 2

Comment

Lockdown boredom drives UK video games market to £7bn record high

"Gaming fans joined by million of newbies in 2020 resulting in £1.6bn more spent compared with 2019

The UK video games market hit a record £7bn last year as lockdown fuelled an unprecedented boom in the popularity of mobile games, consoles and virtual reality headsets.

The gaming industry has proved to be a coronavirus winner, with tens of millions of consumers looking for relief from indoor boredom. Gaming fans were joined by millions of newbies seeking out home entertainment, resulting in £1.6bn more being spent on games compared with 2019, an unprecedented 30% year-on-year increase.

“The figures confirm just how valuable games proved to people across the country during one of the toughest years of our lives,” said Dr Jo Twist, the chief executive of UK games industry body Ukie, which puts out the annual figures. “We all know how important entertainment, technology and creativity have been over the last year.”

The biggest year in UK gaming history was sparked by the serendipitous timing of the launch of Nintendo’s family-friendly phenomenon Animal Crossing: New Horizons on 20 March, as Boris Johnson informed the public that the nation was going into its first lockdown the following week."

Comment

Working...
                                X