This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    The fact that Idol Master isn’t Peter Molyneaux’s new talent show god game disappoints me.
    There is a Korean show on Amazon Prime.

Comment

Ugh, but it's based on Super Bomberman R.

I despise that game because it's 3D despite having no reason to be. Bomberman is conceptually a 2D game, and it should be in 2D; I just found it too difficult to "read" what was going on when things got hectic, never a problem in the 2D games.

I know the story mode has some 3D gimmicks but who the f plays the story mode in a Bomberman game

Comment

I played the story in Mega Bomberman. It was not great.

Comment

SNES Bomberman had a great story mode! But agreed about the 3D in R being trash.

Comment

One of the best Vita games, Demon Gaze is getting a PS4 and Switch update later this year called Demon Gaze Extra. I know dungeon crawlers aren’t hugely popular, but this is great news for fans of the genre like me.

Kadokawa Games has announced dungeon RPG Demon Gaze EXTRA, an enhanced version of the original Demon Gaze for PlayStation 4 and Switch. It will launch on September 2 in Japan for 7,480 yen. An 11,4…

Comment

Kadokawa officialy announced Relayer a few days ago, and have finally released some in-game footage. A bit disappointed it's another strategy game and not action.
              Scheduled for launch this year, worldwide, on PS4 and PS5.

[edit] added "worldwide" to release info.
              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 02-06-2021, 05:42.

Comment

Night InThe Woods is getting a physical release on Switch courtesy of Playism.

Comment

Sakuna Of Rice And Ruin has reached a total of 1 million copies sold.

Comment

Always wanted more Warhammer 40k in your Metal Slugs? The developers of Guns, Gore, and Cannoli got you covered:

Comment

Yuji Naka has left Square Enix; he said he cannot share the reasons right now and he might just retire. No word if he'll leave Prope (where he is CEO and president) or not.

Comment

The internet seems to point at Balan Wonderland? Or am I reading that wrong...

Comment

Got to be, hasn't it? It bombed pretty catastrophically. It's not even you see a full price game get reviews that damning these days, even if it does apparently have some redeeming qualities.

Comment

Yeah, I'd say the bombing of Balan is the reason for him "leaving".

It's typical that Sqeenix games get reduced after a few week but not to the extent that this has.

Comment

I think Balan was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, and the reason is the same as when he broke contact with Kadokawa Games. In that case too there was an underperforming game involved (Rodea The Sky Solider), but there Kadokawa was more at fault than Naka.

Comment

Elden Ring will be officially unveiled on June 11 at 3PM Japan time.

Comment

Working...
                                X