No announcement yet.

Anticipating: September & October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon 4 is an easy yes especially with a GamePass trial making it free. Then SNK, Tomb Raider and Cod are the next main ones.

I can wait for Spider-Man to drop in price, RDR2 will get bought. Still not feeling any real love to rush out for BF5

Comment

Went for Soul Calibur and Starlink. Calibur looks awesome and I pre-ordered the big Starfox pack of Starlink during E3.

If SNK Heroines turns out good and is a budget price, I might go for it, as it might be an entertaining 2-player game - but I suspect it'll be naff and £45, so probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Same as Digfox. RDR2, Spidey and FotNS are all on my radar, but I'll probably wait until they're cheaper than £50.

I have so many other games in-hand, or SP games like this that have been out a while and are cheaper.

I might buckle with RDR2 though.
        Although I never finished GTAV, so maybe I'll do that.

Argh!

You know me far too well...

There's a wealth of titles out in September that I want to play (though I don't think I'll be picking them all up on release). Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider will probably be the two that I do get in September (and maybe Dragon Quest XI too but I've not decided on that one yet).

Comment

I'm all in for Dragon Quest XI but I completely forgot about Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. There's no way I'm going to have the time for both, I might have to skip on it

Comment

Megaman 11 and Soul Calibur VI for me...

I did have SNK Heroines on pre-order but the female Terry was the final straw so I cancelled. I was going to get Spyro for the boy so he could see what the dragon did before he got a job as a Skylander. Unfortunately, I’m not going to support Activision only putting one game on the disc, because that’s just taking the piss.

Comment

DQ11, RDR2, VC4, TR3, Sega's FotNS and most importantly of all Fire Pro Wrestling World Ps4 release (with added NJPW content)

Comment

Spider-Man on PS4 Pro.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X.

Jury still out on Call of Duty and FIFA. I only play the campaign on CoD and the last couple of football games I've bought (FIFA 17 & PES 17) I only played for a couple of hours each.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                  I did have SNK Heroines on pre-order but the female Terry was the final straw so I cancelled.
                  Surely a female take on Terry Bogard can't have been the only reason you're choosing not to get the game? The NGPC game Gals Fighters had Iori as Mrs.X after all but it was all tongue-in-cheek given the nature of the game.

I think SNK should have also added Kyo's secret striker from KOF 2000 which is the cosplayer Kyoko one. It'd have been a right laugh seeing her try to emulate Kyo's moves (a la Shingo) and failing.

Comment

Nothing on that list I will definitely buy. Curious to see how Fist of the North Star and Spider-man turn out though.

Comment

Megaman 11 and Soul Calibur VI for me...

I did have SNK Heroines on pre-order but the female Terry was the final straw so I cancelled. I was going to get Spyro for the boy so he could see what the dragon did before he got a job as a Skylander. Unfortunately, I’m not going to support Activision only putting one game on the disc, because that’s just taking the piss.
                      Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Surely a female take on Terry Bogard can't have been the only reason you're choosing not to get the game? The NGPC game Gals Fighters had Iori as Mrs.X after all but it was all tongue-in-cheek given the nature of the game.

I think SNK should have also added Kyo's secret striker from KOF 2000 which is the cosplayer Kyoko one. It'd have been a right laugh seeing her try to emulate Kyo's moves (a la Shingo) and failing.
                      Surely the weirdest thing about "Female Terry" in SNK Heroines is that Alice Nakata was completely overlooked for the roster when she would've been perfect for this game, no?

Comment

Well it’s probably too politically incorrect nowadays to have Terry cross-dressing as the new Miss X... it’d offend someone, somewhere.

I was looking for a fun, spiritual sequel to Gals’ Fighters that doesn’t take things too seriously. This is turning out to not be the game I was wanting on many levels.

Comment

I was looking for a fun, spiritual sequel to Gals’ Fighters that doesn’t take things too seriously. This is turning out to not be the game I was wanting on many levels.
                          I don't get it. Everything I see makes it look exactly like that.

Comment

Well it’s probably too politically incorrect nowadays to have Terry cross-dressing as the new Miss X... it’d offend someone, somewhere.
                            Perhaps, but the point I was making was more along the lines of Alice Nakata already existing to essentially fulfill the role of a female Terry (much like how Sakura Kasugano is essentially a female Ryu) - surely SNK Heroines would've been the perfect vehicle for her? Her absence is baffling.

Actually gender-swapping their beat-em-up mascot just to justify his/her inclusion smacks of SNK knowing that Heroines will flop imo.

Comment

Can't wait for Spiderman, Forza Horizon 4, Tomb Raider and Red Dead II. Will also pick up Battlefield V and Fifa 19 to help ease the pain of Winter and the dark nights and the bloody horrible drag of going into work in the dark and coming home in the dark.

The only good thing about Winter is the BIG games comes out and Snow .

Comment

Nice to finally see some decent games on the horizon. Spider-man, Tomb Raider, Code Vein, Forza, Cod, BF, Red Dead and Assassins creed.

Missed even voting for Tomb Raider, I am really hoping Spider-man is good. A nice surprise would be if Code Vein sweet too, hard time for it to launch though.

Comment

Working...
                                X