Anticipating: September & October 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: September & October 2018

Another two months of gaming newness lies just beyond the current months horizon and we get into another years big glut as Xmas lies just beyond the above titles. As always, there will be games missing off the list as it's mostly focused on key larger releases so give a shout out to anything you're picking up that doesn't appear and you think people should be putting their money on the counter for

Which games releasing in September and October are you planning to pick up?
    Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
    0%
    Destiny 2: Forsaken
    0%
    Immortal: Unchained
    0%
    SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy
    0%
    Spider-Man
    0%
    NBA 2K19
    0%
    Black Clover: Quartet Knights
    0%
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    0%
    Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
    0%
    Code Vein
    0%
    Forza Horizon 4
    0%
    Super Mario Party
    0%
    Megaman 11
    0%
    Lego DC Super Villains
    0%
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
    0%
    Battlefield V
    0%
    Soul Calibur VI
    0%
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    0%
    FIFA 19
    0%
    Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
    0%
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
    0%
    Starlink: Battle for Atlas
    0%
    The World Ends With You: Final Remix
    0%

RDR 2 has to be the correct answer, surely? Gotta be the title that finally, finally forces me to purchase a PS4 Pro!

Also planning to import a physical US copy of Megaman 11 on the Switch due to Capcom Europe's continued stubborn refusal to commit fully to physical media on Nintendo platforms.

Special mention (though no vote) goes out to The World Ends With You: Final Remix. Still have my copy of the DS original but haven't played it in a decade or more so there just might be some tiny justification for a purchase of this.
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 09-08-2018, 12:13.

Comment

Ah I forgot to tick RDR2

That and Spiderman for me. I'm going on a bloody expensive holiday in September though so I'll probably get them in October.

Comment

Three games although I may wait on sales for them.

Forza Horizon 4 (although I don't feel I'm done with 3 yet) . However I now have GamePass until December so could wait on a sale before jumping.

RDR2 and Spiderman are the two others I'm interested in but again for various reasons I think it makes sense to wait.

For the first time I'm not buying Destiny. I regret buying 2 and won't be spending anymore on this game.
        Last edited by Digfox; 09-08-2018, 13:14.

Comment

Same as Digfox. RDR2, Spidey and FotNS are all on my radar, but I'll probably wait until they're cheaper than £50.

I have so many other games in-hand, or SP games like this that have been out a while and are cheaper.

I might buckle with RDR2 though.
          Although I never finished GTAV, so maybe I'll do that.

Argh!

Comment

Absolutely nothing on that list to entice me but seeing as it getting Okami soon and I already put an obscene amount of game time into my nes & SNES mini along with my usual ds gaming I’m not going to have much free gaming time anyway.

Comment

Few big hitters there ... I'll probably cherry-pick Red Dead 2 from that little lot and then pick up Dragon Quest, Spiderman, Tomb Raider and Horizon 4 a little further down the line. This is all subject to change of course.

Comment

Spider-Man and Starlink for me.

Comment

Utawarerumono Zan, Alchemist Of Arland Trilogy Box, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 expansion, Psikyo Collection, Gal metal, God Wars, Crystar, Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Comment

Wow, I might actually buy a game!

Comment

Probably TWEWY for me

Comment

Code Vein got delayed to 2019.
                        I’ll buy the usual guff, play a bit of it and probably trade it in.
                        Mostly looking forward to Forza Horizon 4 (60fps mode finally), Spider-Man and Forsaken, those three will probably take up my time til Christmas no doubt.

Comment

Code Vein was delayed to next year sometime.

Comment

RDR I’ll buy and Forza. And I know I’ll buy the SNK game too. I’ve no idea why, but I know I’ll buy it.

Comment

Nothing for me, Wattam is supposed to be out this year - or this century, forget which.

Comment

Working...
                              X