This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    I got Turok. But I also have the joycon drift blues and Turok is a bad fit for that. Both my sets of joycons have it really bad now and it’s very frustrating. Nintendo need to sort it out.
    Is there a cure for this?

It's my son's Switch, but we tried playing Overcooked together and my chef was constantly trying to walk down, which isn't ideal in a time-sensitive and stressful game!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Is there a cure for this?
      Nothing that’s worked for me but I stopped short of completely replacing the stick, which is where the guides eventually lead to. I even sent my first set to Nintendo for repair and it didn’t help.

Comment

Poor show.
        Bunch of cowboy plumbers.

Comment

What sticky felt strips have people used to sort the dock scratching problem out? I want to knock this on the head before it’s an issue.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 13-08-2019, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            What sticky felt strips have people used to sort the dock scratching problem out? I want to knock this on the head before it’s an issue.
            i nicked two self adhesive foam letters form my daughters craft kit l's are perfect

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                ??????

Comment

FCC filing for an official SNES/SFC controller (like the NES/FC controllers currently available to Switch Online subscribers) has emerged.

Further proof of SNES/SFC games coming to Switch Online?

Comment

Miyamoto: "Looks like people have got Wii games running on their Switch's now"
                    Furukawa: "... SNES, they can have SNES games then. Anything else and we put up the sub costs"

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      ??????

Comment

Following in the footsteps of Bomberman and Tetris, 80s video game icon Bubble Bobble will be making its return on Nint…

Taito have announced Bubble Bobble 4: Friends, a sequel to the old arcade hit that gives it the visual nudge recent games such as Tetris Effect have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...intendo-switch

Taito have announced Bubble Bobble 4: Friends, a sequel to the old arcade hit that gives it the visual nudge recent games such as Tetris Effect have had.
                          I really hope they do something good with this. I love the original and it would be great to have a good modern take on it.

I was trying to figure out what they're classing as BB2 and BB3. Memories and Symphony might be the obvious ones, as Rainbow Islands isn't really Bubble Bobble (in that the gameplay is very different, despite the storyline being a continuation), but then Rainbow Islands is described as Bubble Bobble 2 on the title screen, so does one of those lose out?

Comment

Comment

That's one minimum effort cover art.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                                That's one minimum effort cover art.
                                Master System covers were even less than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X