This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love this perk that there giving with the pricier versions

"Not everyone has had the privilege of being blocked on Twitter by the illustrious Hideki Kamiya, but that’s all about to change. At a very special Kickstarter tier, Kamiya himself will tweet directed to you, and then will block you forever!"
    as for pushing this on kickstarter why not? it flopped hard on WiiU so why not take it to the public and see if they actually want this game.

I'd say they do as its fast approaching £800,000 and with an April release it must be an absolute cinch to port this game over especialy when you factor in printing and manufacture of the physical copies.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 04-02-2020, 09:48.

Comment

I'll get a used copy, then download the repack for my PC for when I'm at my desk.

Also, no Xbox version probably because Scalebound. lol

Comment

I reckon a PS4 version of Bayonetta 2 could be one of the other ones... They can do whatever they want with that game afaic. xD

Comment

Wtf with those Kickstarter price tiers

Comment

Slightly disappointed to find out that Dangen Entertainment are involved in this. For those who didn't hear of their exploits, this link does a decent job of outlining some of the complaints levied at them. Right now, Ben Judd is still listed as their CEO, and although they have been scrubbed from the detail of the Kickstarter itself, it's been confirmed by Gematsu that they were the ones distributing the PR email informing them of the campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Slightly disappointed to find out that Dangen Entertainment are involved in this. For those who didn't hear of their exploits, this link does a decent job of outlining some of the complaints levied at them. Right now, Ben Judd is still listed as their CEO, and although they have been scrubbed from the detail of the Kickstarter itself, it's been confirmed by Gematsu that they were the ones distributing the PR email informing them of the campaign.
              So Platinum handed this out to be ported, and its already been completed for Switch, so they've already paid for it to be made and are now begging on kickstarter to get their costs back?

Am i reading this situation correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                I reckon a PS4 version of Bayonetta 2 could be one of the other ones... They can do whatever they want with that game afaic. xD
                Wasn't that funded by Nintendo though?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Wasn't that funded by Nintendo though?
                  So was TW101!

Comment

Published by Nintendo, yes.

Did they a really stump up cash for Platinum to make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Will it?

Shovel Knight was significantly cheaper on general release than it was as a KS pledge reward, but then again Yacht Club Games is decidedly indie and not a major dev like Platinum, so who knows?
                      "it'll" should've been "it might" - Shenmue III was £30 for the KS code but £55 on the PS Store so I thought it would be the same thing here.

Comment

Not really news but Furukawa says the Switch has now reached its mid-life point which will excite Era as it can now launch it's My Uncle Who Works for Nintendo Says Switch 2 is out in 2022 thread.

He also adds that he doesn't believe the launches of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will have much of an impact on the Switch. Additionally, 30% of Switch Lite's sold were sold to existing Switch owners.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Published by Nintendo, yes.

Did they a really stump up cash for Platinum to make it?
                          It must have started life that way, at least. It was originally Mario/Luigi/Toad/Peach, etc. By the end they were featuring it heavily on Iwata Asks. There's also a huge emblazoned Nintendo logo on the side of a skyscraper during the cinematic intro, for what that's worth.

Platinum never do anything without external backing. Bayonetta/Vanquish/Max Anarchy (Sega), Revengeance (Konami), Bayonetta 2 (Sega+Nintendo), recent licensed stuff (Activision), Nier (Square Enix), Scalebound (Microsoft), TW101 ports (the fans themselves)...

Comment

I've really no idea why Nintendo would let that IP go so easily. It was a great game, just not marketed properly at all. Most so-called gamers didn't even know what kind of game it was.

Comment

Take-Two has delayed The Outer Worlds on Nintendo Switch due to the coronavirus.Subsidiary Private Division took to Twi…

Due to coronavirus the Switch version of The Outer Worlds has been delayed indefinitely and the devs will update once work on it can resume

Comment

Platinum now talking about doing a complete Bayonetta compilation.

Gee, I wonder how they might look to moneygrab finance it?

Comment

Working...
                                X