Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    I had you down for a quality man joe.

384x224 games upscaled to god knows what, with some daft scanlines filter, is going to look as authentic as a Rolex bought at your local boot sale.....
    I’ve got more Rolex’s than I have fingers. However, regardless of how it comes out of the box; this has way too much potential for anybody to pass it up.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No Warriors of Fate

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post

Exactly why it’s so good.

The response will come from how many people purchase it.

This thing is like something from the 1990’s. It takes the absolute piss. Maybe you lot have all grown up, but this is by far the most outlandish and incredible video gaming item that I have ever seen. This is the next level of plug and play tech. I’m fully signed up.
        Your enthusiasm is contagious. I can see your point, too. Most of us crapping on this wouldn't have bought it anyway for 200 quid, even if it looked like a CPS changer or whatever. So I'm starting to see the genius behind it. Anyone who does buy it will own a huge Capcom logo that you can ACTUALLY PLAY ON. And there's no denying that the logo itself brings back so many great memories.

Having said all that, I* can't help but feel partly responsible for this, what with my incessant posting of that huge Capcom logo.

* I and anyone else who did it. You know who you are.

Comment

Came here to say the site should get one free due to massive Capcom logo spamming over the years.

Comment

I've pre ordered one

Comment

They have announced a special carrying bag for it

Comment

I'd probably buy that bag too lol

Comment

It is a very strange bit of kit. But appealing in a chunky, vulgar way.

It's not vulgar enough. For £200 I want greed. Not a piddling 16 games, over a third of which have been available elsewhere for ages.

Nah, it needs to have ALL Capcom games on. ALL. A luxurious Capcom loaf. We all know it's ROMs, bang 'em ALL on, only Capcom free ROMs allowed.

Just fill it with ALL Capcom's output from the start. Stuff it full, cram it. I would pay an extra fifty for such a luxurious loaf.

Comment

Don't worry Jazz, this will be cracked and packed a few weeks after release I'm sure. Do we know how much internal storage this has for roms?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      I've pre ordered one
                      Me too, Love for SEGA to follow suit and make an Astro City do Arcade stick with System 16/32 and ST-V ports on it with the likes of Revenge Of Death Adder, Die Hard Arcade, Arabian Fight, Soukyugurentai, Shinobi, RSG on it.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                        This thing is like something from the 1990’s. It takes the absolute piss. Maybe you lot have all grown up, but this is by far the most outlandish and incredible video gaming item that I have ever seen. This is the next level of plug and play tech. I’m fully signed up.
                        Haha fair enough, it’s all subjective after all. It’ll be heartwarming to see sales of Ikea coffee tables go up when this is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                          Haha fair enough, it’s all subjective after all. It’ll be heartwarming to see sales of Ikea coffee tables go up when this is released.
                          They will be renamed Ikea Capcom Arcade Tables though.

With a logo on every leg.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            This thing should be shaped like a CPS Changer so that I can #JoinTheElite.
                            Haha, Oh man, don't tempt that dick back to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              It is a very strange bit of kit. But appealing in a chunky, vulgar way.

It's not vulgar enough. For £200 I want greed. Not a piddling 16 games, over a third of which have been available elsewhere for ages.

Nah, it needs to have ALL Capcom games on. ALL. A luxurious Capcom loaf. We all know it's ROMs, bang 'em ALL on, only Capcom free ROMs allowed.

Just fill it with ALL Capcom's output from the start. Stuff it full, cram it. I would pay an extra fifty for such a luxurious loaf.
                              The Capcom CPS turns 31 years old this summer.

In that context, this thing would have least had some justifiable merit if it had included a significant compilation of CPS-1/Dash/2/3 titles (licensing issues obviously notwithstanding).
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-04-2019, 09:24.

Comment

Nobody would let the 31st anniversary go without a huge celebration though, right? Maybe they are holding back a big 31 year surprise for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X