Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lebowski plays Game Pass' is a series I'm enjoying

Comment

Had a lovely time watching my two boys (aged 9 and 11) discovering Gorogoa last night. It was blowing our minds (probably because it was their first time seeing a puzzle game like this and I was enjoying watching them go "whaaaaat?!").

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Had a lovely time watching my two boys (aged 9 and 11) discovering Gorogoa last night. It was blowing our minds (probably because it was their first time seeing a puzzle game like this and I was enjoying watching them go "whaaaaat?!").
        Yeah its a fantastic game, I played it through on mobile ages ago but it's perfect achievement / rewards fodder on Xbox

Comment

The art style gives me Braid vibes.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Oh good. More to add to the backlog...
            If it's not installed on your system it doesn't count haha.

I've been smashing my backlog over the festive period. A good strategy I've found is first priorities the games on your list that are short or you've nearly finished, it's easier on the eye as you smash through the list.

Comment

I tend to have one big game on the go and then play a few really small indie title in-between depending on how much time I've got available. I completed a good 10-15 small games off game pass last year...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                I'm up to 5 pieces of fruit now, as you go on its a lot harder to brute force your way through as you have to quite literally spin plates to get things to move forward. It still gives me the feeling of being a monkey on a typewriter bashing away with no idea why or whats expected of me but with the odd Eureka moment. ive still no idea whats going on and why i'm doing these things and i doubt i will ever find out but hey I'm pretty close to getting 1000 imaginary points for my gamerscore.

Comment

Outerwilds is back on gamepass so i thought id give it a go, the first planet i tried to land on was full of water tornado's throwing all the land masses into the air, despite this i managed to land on one and went inside a nearby cave to be immediately killed by an invisible ghost. space is scary

Comment

Kill it with Fire is offering some gamepass points if you play it so i fired it up via the cloud and gave it a little go last night, the option screen is massively bare-bones, No options to change camera to invert or remap any of the buttons, i killed one spider it left a green splodgey mess on the carpet this made me feel sad for the spider poor thing.

Comment

When a game has no option to invert Y, that is, quite simply, evil. Or at the very least grossly negligent.

Comment

I would consider the game bugged. Only way to explain it not having the correct option

Comment

Just announced, Hitman trilogy is coming to game pass next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I would consider the game bugged. Only way to explain it not having the correct option
                            Yeah I would say that is absolutely correct. Perhaps even irreparably broken​.

Comment

We keep you informed on all things Xbox Game Pass. Up to date Console List, PC List, Cloud List and many more!

This is awesome and very useful...

Comment

Deaths Door coming to gamepass nearly bought this so many times glad i held off.

Comment

Working...
                                X