Death's Door -- console, cloud, PC
    The Hitman Trilogy -- console, cloud, PC
    Pupperazzi -- console, cloud, PC
    Rainbow Six Extraction -- console, cloud, PC
    Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition -- PC
    Windjammers 2 -- console, cloud, PC

January 27

Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master -- console, PC

I gave Nobody Saves The World a quick play earlier, seems like a nice little adventure/rpglite game. Some nice mechanics around changing form and being able to combine aspects of those forms. Worth a look.

Comment

Where on earth did Taiko for the Xbox come from? Hope I can get my Wii drum working with the Series X.

Comment

Hang on, Windjammers 2 is finally being released? I must have missed the announcement. God knows why it took so long for them to rejig it - I played it at EGX in 2019!

Comment

I'm looking forward to a few games of that. It's probably all I will have time for!

Comment

I've never even tried the original so I'll give this and Extraction a spin

Comment

i'm interested in how Taiko no Tatsujin will go for xbox, i know some of the hori/knock off Nswitch drums are recognized in windows10 and work with Taiko Web ( https://taiko.bui.pm/ ) so it's very likely the PC gamepass version should work to. And oneday i'll import Taiko Force Lv5 and pay stupid money for it.

Comment

I played some Nobody Saves The World last night. It's rather good. I recommend!

Comment

Oh man, I am really looking forward to Windjammers 2. That has taken absolutely forever. Just realised this is the GP thread and I won't be playing it via that, but, yeah. It looks absolutely awesome and I love the original. The campaign mode in particular sounds really fun, because the original wasn't much of a go-er in single player, being an arcade title.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    Some more January 2022 stuff incoming soon

January 18

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition -- console, cloud, PC
                    Nobody Saves The World -- console, cloud, PC

January 20

Death's Door -- console, cloud, PC
                    The Hitman Trilogy -- console, cloud, PC
                    Pupperazzi -- console, cloud, PC
                    Rainbow Six Extraction -- console, cloud, PC
                    Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition -- PC
                    Windjammers 2 -- console, cloud, PC

January 27

Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master -- console, PC

I gave Nobody Saves The World a quick play earlier, seems like a nice little adventure/rpglite game. Some nice mechanics around changing form and being able to combine aspects of those forms. Worth a look.
                    I didn't even know there was a Xbox Taiko game!

Comment

CD Keys have 1 month Game Pass Ultimate codes for half-price at the mo. You can order more than one at a time: https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/mem...te-xbox-one-pc

Comment

Been unable to get Rainbow Six Extraction to work past ubisoft's account server login, fails everytime on xbox.

Probably for the best, from watching a few streams the game has some gameplay problems outside doing nothing different in the PVE arena, slow progression, lots of locked out stuff till you progress, basic stuff like missing a compass and the ping system being a right mess on the HUD, unclear instructions leading to me watching several streamers at the end of extracting an npc, clicking on the exit (with the npc being carried) and failing to get the reward as you need to put the npc into a sci-fi coffin.

Comment

SeriesX is really annoying me, every time i turn it on without fail what I’m going to play needs an update that hasn’t done itself automatically. It just makes me not want to play the system.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            SeriesX is really annoying me, every time i turn it on without fail what I’m going to play needs an update that hasn’t done itself automatically. It just makes me not want to play the system.
                            Do you have it set to perform automatic updates? It won't update titles in the background unless it's in standby mode and has the automatic updates option set.

Comment

Yep certainly have.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                I have this issue too - Xbox Series X is in standby. Sometimes there are 20+ titles and many are multiple GBs too (not such an issue now I have a Gb connection, but still). Had it on Xbox One as well.

I do wonder if it's down to having 2 x 2.5" external drives attached.

It'll happily remotely install games started from the mobile app, so I don't think it's a standby issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X