No announcement yet.

Xbox Game Pass (Xbox / PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, no shoe buffing simulator this month? . I was so looking forward to that.

Comment

Last call BBS looks mad as a box of frogs, a simulated 90s Computer with a load of weird games and apps to download, the games and apps look bizarre the bbs for downloading and pirating games apparently works in real time so you have to fiddle with your computer while waiting for things to downoad. id never buy this game at £15 as im not sure id play it that much, but i sure as hell am curious about it and that's the beauty of game pass

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        All over Peppa Pig. That's a certified achievement reward a day game if ever there was one
        You laugh but seriously this month is stacked for my kids to play through. I got one of them to finish the last Paw Patrol for me nabbing most of the achievements and now there's both more Paw Patrol and Peppa in the same month.

The best part is they love me for it and I'm putting them to work.

Comment

I completely missed Paw Patrol was on there, I only recently did the Mighty one for the daily achievements too. Nice

Comment

bloody gamepass

play this game to get get some points and loose an evening getting sucked into a game i normally wouldn't look twice at

Sleeper Citizen is a narrative based digital tabletop game, roll your dice complete some task and get yourself in and out of lots of trouble depending on what you do, id normally run a mile from a game like this but its story music and atmosphere and strange systems sucked me in. I'm failing hard at the moment but id like to start again now i know what I'm doing and try and do things a bit differently as i can see the path i need to take now.

Comment

I spent most my time last night doing the reward for Evil Within. Jesus, how that that POS ever get a sequel?

Comment

I spent most my time last night doing the reward for Evil Within. Jesus, how that that POS ever get a sequel?
                lol i played that awful baseball game last month too, and i had to play multiple games as the quest was to win a game

Sleeper Citizen is bloody good though which makes a nice change i think ill keep it and finish it

Comment

Yup, I think the Baseball one took me about 5 matches to click what I needed to do in order to win

Comment

Use chicken possible / rewards hunter in 5 YouTube for guides.

I don't venture in to any of these now without a guide.

Comment

I did this one last night, The opening where your limping about with a gammy leg getting chased by a chainsaw manic in a badly designed poorly lit level peed me off no end. Why do developers think that this sort of game-play is fun or interesting, and as an introduction to the game its a massively poor way to get you acquainted with it seeing your guy cut in half over and over with unskipable cut scenes. I couldn't wait to turn it off as soon as i hit that 8 kills, if they had opened with the combat i might of given it more of a go but no doubt the awful chase and stealth stuff will show up again and again.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 11-07-2022, 12:28.

Comment

I've gone through both games when they came out and I recall thinking meh thoughts of the EW1 but going back for those points really killed it. There are calls for another entry but when they're so epically short of the RE bar why bother?

Comment

Mother ****ing Peppa Pig is live, its like being in the cartoon, all the characters and locations are here and me and my daughter who is 12 played for far to much of it in a semi nostalgic "oh i remember that character or that place" type way. she was absolutely smashing the achievements Track and Fielding it on sports day and building snowmen and all that shiz but it crashed when she got to Windy Castle so she launched the pad.

four oinks out of five.

Power wash Simulator Is a weird weird game, you spend your time depleting the worlds resources of water finding a tiny smudge of dirt you missed so you can get that magic 100% for the power wash gods in the sky. It requires you to spend far to much time rotating your self around objects to wash them from every angle, and in that sense it fails for me, (if i was power washing a garden chair i wouldn't grab it and rotate it and i certainly wouldn't lie prone on the floor to wash the bottom of it!!!)

its this Not being able to interact or move items that it puts you in weird positions which lets it down. Every inch of an item must be blasted to so a spindly item like a chair is a really awkward thing to wash, and takes double the time of a whole fence which just feels stupid. Its a weirdly hypnotic game moving your jet washer backwards and forwards but ultimately its a little bit to fussy to be fun,

3 bars of pressure out of 5

Last edited by Lebowski; 15-07-2022, 10:47.

Comment

Some more titles leaving end of the month ...

Titles Leaving July 31

Dodgeball Academic -- console, cloud, PC
                            Katamari Damacy Reroll -- console, cloud, PC
                            Lumines Remastered -- console, cloud, PC
                            Omno -- console, cloud, PC
                            Raji: An Ancient Epic -- console, cloud, PC

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Some more titles leaving end of the month ...

Titles Leaving July 31

Dodgeball Academic -- console, cloud, PC
                              Katamari Damacy Reroll -- console, cloud, PC
                              Lumines Remastered -- console, cloud, PC
                              Omno -- console, cloud, PC
                              Raji: An Ancient Epic -- console, cloud, PC
                              Interestingly Raji: An Ancient Epic is leaving but getting replaced with a remastered next gen version.

It's not a bad little title, if a little rough round the edges. Not sure if the remastered version is just a lick of paint or if they've worked on it more..

Comment

Quick (possibly stupid) question. When a game leaves Game Pass, if you’ve downloaded it while it was on the service does it remain accessible as long as you’re subscribed, or do you lose the game from your library?

Comment

Working...
                                X