No announcement yet.

Xbox Game Pass (Xbox / PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did similar to you, went around the entire level stacking all of it up before finishing it.

Horrible bug then, don't blame you not wanting to replay it.

Comment

Microsoft has announced the next wave of games coming to Xbox Game Pass this September. Available today is the Disney f…

Already have Dreamlight Valley preinstalled, gonna look at Parking and my Rewards balance thanks them for Superpets

Comment

Rhythm FPS Metal: Hellsinger looks fantastic just watched the trailer and im sold

Dreamlight valley looks like the re-animated corpse of a Disney Infinity/Disney Kinect game crossed with animal crossing. The trailer shows you standing next to goofys house fishing in his ornamental pond wtf??? for a start aren't those his pet fish, but if that isn't strange enough This is a fishing game set in the same universe as Dory and Nemo

"oh look mum Ive just caught a talking clown fish and a forgetful royal blue tang, lets stick them in my back pack and go sell him to a talking mouse"
        Last edited by Lebowski; 07-09-2022, 10:07.

Comment

Some September 2022 stuff, Train Sim Word 3 today which I shall give a go.

GRID Legends – September 1 (Console, PC)

Disney Dreamlight Valley (Early Access) – September 6 (Console, PC, Cloud)
          Opus Magnum – September 6 (PC)
          Train Sim World 3 – September 6 (Console, PC, Cloud)

Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation – September 13 (PC)
          DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace – September 13 (Console, PC, Cloud)

You Suck At Parking – September 14 (Console, PC, Cloud)

Despot’s Game – September 15 (Console, PC)
          Metal Hellsinger – September 15 (Console [Xbox Series X|S], PC)
          Outer Wilds (Xbox Series X|S version) – September 15 (Console)

Beacon Pines – September 22 (Console, PC)
          Slime Rancher 2 (Early Access) – September 22 (Console, PC)

Grounded (1.0 release) – September 27 (Console, PC, Cloud)
          Moonscars – September 27 (Console, PC)

So bit like the link above, only without having to click on links and setting tracking cookies

Comment

Some more things leaving tho ...

Xbox Game Pass Titles Leaving September 15

A Plague Tale: Innocence -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Aragami 2 -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Craftopia -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Final Fantasy XIII -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Flynn: Son of Crimson -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            I Am Fish -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Lost Words: Beyond the Page -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            Mighty Goose -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            SkateBird -- Cloud, Console, and PC
            The Artful Escape -- Cloud, Console, and PC

A Plague Tale: Innocence and Aragami 2 are worth a look before they go, can't say I'm that fussed about the others.
            Last edited by MartyG; 18-09-2022, 14:24.

Comment

The Artful Escape is a must play if you've got 3-4 hours spare and just want to chill out to some rock music. I played the entire game on tablet via the cloud and it was really good.

Comment

Had a play on some of the new gamepass stuff this weekend

Train Sim World 3

Lesson one walk about like this with the left stick interact with deh buttons thicko

Lesson two To start the engine you must pressurize the brakes up to 5 bar when up to 5 bar you can then release the breaking mechanism and intialise the train into forward drive release the secondary breaking mechanism and initialize the throttle...... skip skip skip....... its is important to remember ..... skip skip skip...... I drive train at full speed around train yard getting various speed penalties then ram it head long into a long line of carriages and die a fiery death 10 out of 10

Dreamlight valley
                Collect stuff, mine rocks, get rid of evil vines (weeds) do tasks for Disney characters its animal crossing if youve played that you know what to expect here just minus the personality and a consistent graphical style.

One thing that's not the same is Fishing its far more complicated than it needed to be, you select your fishing rod then press x to cast this into the pond you need to hold x and a circle starts moving across the pond at great speed, releasing the x button over the parts of the pond with bubbles to start fishing improves your chance of getting better fish. once you have a bite you press A not X to start a QTE where you have to line up a small circle three times in a row to catch, this gets faster and faster until you catch the fish, if you mess any of this up its start again time. Their are things that get in your way first you need to be lined up perfectly if your not you need to stop and readjust your camera slightly. If your stamina runs out mid fishing you fail, The character dose an eating animation that turns around to face the camera requiring you to line up again. NPCS Like goofy run about constantly and come watch you fish the problem is they block your view, and cause your camera to move, it being a faff wasnt an issue for me but made it virtually unplayable for my niece who was really excited to play this,

She doesn't get to play games much and a lot of the time is just happy to run about and press on things but every character in this has pages and pages of stuff they want to tell you, it wasn't long before she was completely disengaged with the tutorials and saw the Disney characters as the enemy running away from them so as not to accidentally press the button prompt to talk to them it made it about 100 times more entertaining too playing it as a horror game.
                Last edited by Lebowski; 12-09-2022, 15:16.

Comment

Another twelve games leaving, (believed to be) ten at the end of September, and two at the start of October.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2022/09/another-12-games-will-leave-xbox-game-pass-soon-september-2022

AI: The Somnium Files
                  Astria Ascending
                  Dandy Ace
                  Going Under
                  Lemnis Gate
                  Slime Rancher
                  Subnautica: Below Zero
                  The Procession to Cavalry
                  Unsighted
                  Visage

Dirt 4
                  Dirt Rally

Anything worth a look?

Comment

Slime Rancher is good but I think it's actually leaving because the sequel is getting added.

Comment

Paw Patrol: Grand Prix the true September MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Paw Patrol: Grand Prix the true September MVP
                        Don't... I can't get my daughter off that Disney Dreamlight Valley game. She doesn't need a backlog...

Comment

You should definitely play You Suck at Parking - it's one of those gets under your skin till you perfect it games.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                            The Procession to Cavalry
                            Had fun with that one.

A short, but fairly sweet, point and click Pythonesque adventure in a land built from Renaissance paintings, with a classical music score, amusing puzzles and optional murders.

Comment

Prodeus is now out. Kinda old school 90s FPS buy looks ultra slick...

Admittedly don't know much about it only that I'm installing tonight to check it out...

Comment

I would recommend Going Under, only if you like roguelike dungeon style games.
                                Premise is silly, you play the intern at a new tech startup who has the job of having to clean up all the failed tech upstarts in the other sections of the building. They have all turned into Joblins who parrot on about how their startup was the best thing ever, it’s pretty silly which helps push you through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X