Death Stranding (Kojima Productions) PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    He's called it "Director's Cut" because that was the most movie-like name he could think of for some DLC? Despite the fact that he doesn't like the term and thinks it's irrelevant here?

Makes sense.
    Yeah totally... !?!?

Is it also going to be 4:3 ratio and 4x longer than the original? Snyder cut ftw

Comment

I bet he's totally lurvin' it, on the sly. It further fuels his unhinged fantasy that he's an actual film director of quality.

Comment

IMO he should have gone ahead and called it Delector's Plus. Which is brilliantly nonsensical.

Comment

Death Stranding and The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus has reportedly confirmed that a Death Stranding sequel is "in n…

Death Stranding II may be on the cards

Comment

Dpd/Dhl/Royal Mails/UPS fav game

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...n-negotiations
              Death Stranding II may be on the cards
              Based around rescheduled deliveries for customers who have received "while you were out" cards.

Comment

Well, if there is a number two Kojima will have officially delivered on his bold promise that his idea will be so influential it will result in an entirely new sub-genre - the 'Stranding' genre.

Comment

Nothing I liked more than wandering a barron landscape for hours only to QWOP my self over a cliff and lose all my **** rendering the entire time pointless.
                  Definitely want more of that.

Comment

I’m in!

Comment

I’ll be out.

Comment

I'm shaking it all about.

Comment

Heads up Porters, if you plan on transfering your save from PS4 to PS5, it's not good. You have to install the PS4 version, head to a terminal at one of the hubs and then system > export save. Only problem is, you won't be able to export if you have any active orders. You can cancel some or even most orders but not all, so you might even have to play the PS4 version for a little bit if you're unlucky.

Comment

I'm going to eat my words because I'm beginning to enjoy this game...

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              Heads up Porters, if you plan on transfering your save from PS4 to PS5, it's not good. You have to install the PS4 version, head to a terminal at one of the hubs and then system > export save. Only problem is, you won't be able to export if you have any active orders. You can cancel some or even most orders but not all, so you might even have to play the PS4 version for a little bit if you're unlucky.
                              Regardless of all the great things Sony are doing they really need to sort this crap out because that is horrific.

To make original owners jump through hoops like that just to migrate and charge them in the process... It's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                Regardless of all the great things Sony are doing they really need to sort this crap out because that is horrific.

To make original owners jump through hoops like that just to migrate and charge them in the process... It's dumb.
                                Yeah it's bollocks. GoT did it right so it's not impossible. On Ghost you just click transfer and its done. DF even showed it didn't need Internet connection, it just did it directly from the SSD. You'd think a Sony funded game would get it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X