Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the Japanese release schedule: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      I should have mentioned the subtitle is "The Neverending 7 Day Trip".

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        The amazing mind warping puzzle game manifold garden is getting a physical release in japan on switch & ps4 already have it on ps4 but in digital form. Going to double dip and get it on switch too preorder already in, out may 20th.
        That cover art is mesmerizing.

Comment

The cover art is one of the levels, you should look it up on youtube the game is totally mind melting it's like m.c escher made a puzzle game the environments loop infinitely.

Comment

Seconded on it being a great game; probably my favourite puzzler of recent years for sure, and a total feast for the eye. Had seen that boxed version listed a few times and was half expecting it to show up for other regions, but no sign of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Seconded on it being a great game; probably my favourite puzzler of recent years for sure, and a total feast for the eye. Had seen that boxed version listed a few times and was half expecting it to show up for other regions, but no sign of it yet.
              I tried the same thing as I thought it might have been a physical for all regions so to save a bit of hassle I could buy it domestically but the only mention when I originally googled was playasia listing it but then I found it on amazon j for a bit cheaper. Thankfully the game has virtually zero text apart from the menus before you start so it’s absolutely fine in jp if it has to be that way.

Comment

Anyone else tried the miitopia demo?? I kind of tend to avoid mii stuff as i find the mii's in general really ugly and they look out of place in most games when they shoehorn them in as avatars however as this game is built around them i don't mind it as much and i'm finding much hilarity by making really inappropriate people to import into the game, need to take my time and start creating my army of jimmy savilles & hitlers As the save data of the demo carries over to the full game it's worth me taking my time and making a load of decent miis to add into the game. I'm probably going to end up buying the full version of this one.

Comment

Anyone else tried the miitopia demo?? I kind of tend to avoid mii stuff as i find the mii's in general really ugly and they look out of place in most games when they shoehorn them in as avatars however as this game is built around them i don't mind it as much and i'm finding much hilarity by making really inappropriate people to import into the game, need to take my time and start creating my army of jimmy savilles & hitlers As the save data of the demo carries over to the full game it's worth me taking my time and making a load of decent miis to add into the game. I'm probably going to end up buying the full version of this one.
                  I downloaded it when it popped up on the store but haven’t tried it yet.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like CraigHutchings.

My posters came today

Comment

Those are pretty nice, that galaxy one is probably my fave out the 3

Comment

Those are pretty nice, that galaxy one is probably my fave out the 3
                        Love the size of them. Now finding somewhere to put them

Comment

What does the shine behind Mario say?

"Mario has more moves than ever and [...] you'll [never?] [discover?] them all"
                          "Sprinkle water in the sunshine"

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                            What does the shine behind Mario say?

"Mario has more moves than ever and [...] you'll [never?] [discover?] them all"
                            "Sprinkle water in the sunshine"
                            Not sure

Comment

The more i play miitopia the more i'm enjoying the demo i never played the 3ds version so this is delightfully new to me it looks really basic and yet super charming. I have realised though the game is only as good as the mii characters you make for it as i downloaded a bunch of weird ones but as they talk and stuff they look glitchy as hell lol as their eyes are in weird places. May have to stick with more human creations, the friendship mechanic is really fun i love how they interact in battle, sadly i have gotten to the end of the demo. Think i'm going to restart though and take a good amount of time to make some proper mii characters and level them up in time for the release of the full version.

Comment

My youngest has played through the 3DS version seven times and totally loves it. I must admit I haven't even tried it.

Comment

Working...
                                X