Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] that one's actually on the English store; just it's called something like "arcade story"

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] that one's actually on the English store; just it's called something like "arcade story"
      Haha thanks.

Comment

Admittedly though, I haven't bought any of the Kairosoft titles because they're £15 for something which is £2 on the Android store. I would love to buy more of them if the prices came down.

Comment

You are right. I mean I could just get for me phone. I Might be nice on a big screen like. Bit 15 quid? That money is probably better spent on something else

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            You are right. I mean I could just get for me phone. I Might be nice on a big screen like. Bit 15 quid? That money is probably better spent on something else
            To clarify, I just looked it up, it's £11.69 and £4.29; that being said, it's a digital version of the same game, so there's no real reason for the prices to be any different other than "people might pay more on the Switch". It seems the price has gone up on Android; when I bought Game Dev Story and the feudal Japan game on my iPhone, they were 99p.

Comment

New Poke expansion is out. Be careful when buying, you need to buy the matching expansion to your version of the game, otherwise it won’t work, and in typical Nintendo fashion you can swivel if you messed up.

Comment

Nintendo will unveil its new DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate next Monday at 3pm UK time.We already know the …

On 22 June Nintendo will do a 35 minute reveal of the next Super Smash Bros Ultimate fighter which is confirmed to be a character from ARMS

Comment

The next DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Arms character Min Min, who arrives on 30th June.Smash Bros. bos…

Min Min from ARMS is the 83rd SSBU fighter

Comment

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered

Although PS4/XBO/PC versions wouldn't go amiss.

Comment

I love NFS Hot Pursuit. I mean, I seriously played it to death on the Xbox and none of the Xbox One releases came anywhere close to it's multiplayer modes, mainly because they were too busy going open world.

It never got backwards compatibility either which annoys me.

Hopefully this switch version is the goods. Looking at how good burnout ported it should be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        I love NFS Hot Pursuit. I mean, I seriously played it to death on the Xbox and none of the Xbox One releases came anywhere close to it's multiplayer modes, mainly because they were too busy going open world.

It never got backwards compatibility either which annoys me.
                        100% agree. It's one of the best arcade racers ever. I even went online and did every single achievement, including DLC (1,200 something). And that included having to restart from scratch when Criterion released the first patch that wiped some people save games.

Good news even if it was just on the Switch, but I'd definitely pick this up again on any format.

Comment

Will definitely give Hot Pursuit a go, looking forward to eventually redoing Burnout on the system again also. Otherwise for me EA needs to choose better.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                            100% agree. It's one of the best arcade racers ever. I even went online and did every single achievement, including DLC (1,200 something). And that included having to restart from scratch when Criterion released the first patch that wiped some people save games.

Good news even if it was just on the Switch, but I'd definitely pick this up again on any format.
                            1390 on Xbox, and yes I've done the same thing and 100% it.

I really wish MS would get backwards compatibility sorted but then it's probably one of those games whose soundtrack has some copyright restriction or some crap like that.

Comment

I have to be honest, even though it's quite old I wouldn't mind another play-through of the original Plants vs. Zombies. Perfect for Switch imo.

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              1390 on Xbox, and yes I've done the same thing and 100% it.

I really wish MS would get backwards compatibility sorted but then it's probably one of those games whose soundtrack has some copyright restriction or some crap like that.
                              True, and your memory is better than mine, re: achievements!

Comment

Ok eurogamer reporting it's not just for switch? The remaster is for PC and Consoles by includes Switch?

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - perhaps the series' best ever entry - will be re-released later this year for PC and cons…

If so, that is awesome and a day one purchase for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X