This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Ok eurogamer reporting it's not just for switch? The remaster is for PC and Consoles by includes Switch?
    Yep, that first tweet was just concerning Hot Pursuit as one of the seven EA Switch games. Conformation it is coming for other consoles is great news.

Comment

Is it me or does Nintendo seem to be getting complacent recently ? No directs , which I guess I kind of understand with the current situation maybe
      But it almost seems that now AC is out and it’s a huge success .... now what though

Comment

I think it's probably because AC is out and the console is such huge demand because it the pandemic they really don't need to do anything right now.

It's also getting plenty of remasters and conversions like Bioshock, Borderlands and Burnout Paradise etc...

Nintendo must be pretty comfortable right now.

Comment

Paper Mario next.

Comment

Nintendo + Success = Complacency

Everytime. It took down the success of the SNES, it wiped out the success of the Wii, never count it out again...

I'm hoping their plans have just been disrupted a lot by COVID but given we're now deep in peak lifetime era for Switch and last year was a step down on the prior year too I think we're reaching the point were Nintendo simply expects to take its took of the gas and let Switch coast through the rest of its life with A or AA games every 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
              Yep, that first tweet was just concerning Hot Pursuit as one of the seven EA Switch games. Conformation it is coming for other consoles is great news.
              I don't know how I missed this then... If true that's great news. I might end up buying this game 3 times!

Comment

Still many franchises I would like to see return, specifically, Waverace, Excitebike, and Pilotwings. Nintendo have kept the same update formula since the Gamecube now for the last twenty years. If it takes this long for Metroid then I am not countin that any of these titles will see the light of day again. They were ideally suited for the 3DS as well.

Comment

I'd love to see a new Waverace, Excitebike or Pilotwings. But they'd need significant reinvention, or to be merged into one 'Switch Sports Resort' type game.

Pilotwings is a case in point. About a third of that game is skydiving levels. These days, skydiving is just something you do to get into the level on Fortnite or Warzone. Most people would just think 'Is that it?!' if it was a game in itself.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Nintendo have the appetite for the scale of the update those franchises would need.

Comment

At this point - if we assume the Mario collection stuff is real - then I assume 2021 will revolve around Breath of the Wild II. Come 2022 I'm not sure what they'll pump out but I'm feeling that Metroid Prime 4 is not going to see light of day on Switch now. By 2023 we'll be knee deep in Era fuelled Switch 2 reveal chatter

Comment

I tell you what, you can tell there's been a Switch supply shortage. Prices of second hand Wii U's have bumped up a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        I tell you what, you can tell there's been a Switch supply shortage. Prices of second hand Wii U's have bumped up a bit!
                        I call bullsh1t! Where?

Comment

Everywhere, I picked one up early this year for about £80 and now they're going for generally at least £120 for one that isn't missing bits or suffering reasonable amounts of damage. As high as in the £200's for a new condition one, ironically it's probably because it's a cheaper way of playing the Switch library

Comment

I was in CEX today and they were selling USED Switches for £340.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              I was in CEX today and they were selling USED Switches for £340.
                              That's insane. I see a few new popping up on HotUKDeals now so stock is coming in...

Almost makes me tempted to sell mine and pick another one up in a few months... Actually, no I'm not a prick like that.

Comment

Oooh nice i haven't been paying attention to switch releases in Japan seems banam is releasing some killer stuff. Mr Driller drill land on gamecube now has a switch version so does word puzzle mojipittan one of my fave puzzle games and there's a nice compilation from namco. Tried the demos for mr driller & mojipittan they are now both on my purchase list and they aren't much at all just a few thousand yen and thats for physical too. Need to dig deeper and see what else i have been missing on amazon japan.

Last edited by importaku; 27-06-2020, 08:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X