X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post

Do Nintendo fix them?
    Erm...what makes you think that Nintendo wouldn't fix any faults with their own products??

Comment

I mean, yeah...I think the question is whether they’ll do it out of warranty.

You should just ring them Asura.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Erm...what makes you think that Nintendo wouldn't fix any faults with their own products??
        Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I mean, yeah...I think the question is whether they’ll do it out of warranty.

You should just ring them Asura.
        I was just asking because a lot of other people here have talked about this, and I was asking to find out what the best way to reach them was - and yeah, it'll be well out of warranty (it was bought around launch).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I was just asking because a lot of other people here have talked about this, and I was asking to find out what the best way to reach them was - and yeah, it'll be well out of warranty (it was bought around launch).
          They'll definitely repair out-of-warranty stuff; it'll just cost a bit.

I've only had in-warranty repairs so far, and they've been in Japan, but during the application process I could choose how much I'd allow them to spend on repairs before contacting me for authorisation.

It seems Nintendo UK and US are doing Joy-Con drift repairs for free regardless of the warranty status but buttons are gonna cost ya. Most of the warranty-related talk in this thread is drift-related so things get muddled up a bit.

Comment

Nintendo Direct "Mini: Partner Showcase" (focused on updates on upcoming software from partner developers and publishers) happening later today.

11PM (JPN) / 7PM (PST) / 3PM (BST) / 4PM (CET)

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 20-07-2020, 04:25.

Comment

I’m hoping for news about Silksong...

Comment

Usually get some news about short term stuff, presumably more ports etc from other systems which will be interesting given the last round of stuff that came out. Still waiting for Nintendo to show some love themselves though given they're back to a blank release schedule ahead.

Comment

Keeping expectations lo....

Oh who am I kidding, tell me about Shin Megami Tensei V. Anything!

Comment

Switch games don't get discounts often so you'll definitely want to check out the latest voucher code available at Curr…

A whole bunch of first party NS games are £35 or below atm at Currys

Comment

Wow what a crock!

Comment

Yup. Rubbish.

Comment

Phew. No Metroid news. I am kind of dreading the disappointment*.

I'm reverse pyschologising the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Keeping expectations lo....

Oh who am I kidding, tell me about Shin Megami Tensei V. Anything!
                            PRAISE BEEEEEE! I am so excited for this - possibly my most anticipated game of 2021. Simultaneous worldwide release!

SMT3 remaster is amazing news, and DLC / physical release for Cadence of Hyrule is great too.

No joke, I got more out of this 8 minute direct than I would've the entire week of E3.

Comment

Still waiting on news of Xenoblade Chronicles X remaster.

Comment

SMT5? You son of a bitch, I’m in.

Comment

Working...
                                X