Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah, SMT5. The Nocturne remake looks great as well, wish it was a 2020 release!

Comment

They should have made it dedicated to SMTV and cut the unrelated fluff. Nintendo's pipeline is so insanely dry during the peak of the Switch's life. Given Animal Crossing was supposed to be a 2019 and found itself delayed it makes Paper Mario the sole effort they've really made all year so far themselves. I enjoy the system but the frequency that I'm starting to rely on ports of 2010 era PS3 ports on it is madness. I hope the Mario Collection thing happens (ironically) but if it's what Nintendo is relying on this winter then I'm going to get distinct Wii>WiiU dejavu.

Comment

The Mario collection would make it all worth it for me - I bloody love 3D Mario.

I wish they would do Odyssey 2.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          The Mario collection would make it all worth it for me - I bloody love 3D Mario.

I wish they would do Odyssey 2.
          All of this.

Comment

Mini was pretty ****e for me ...... come on Ninty it’s not the time to be resting on your laurels

Comment

HANG-ON a minute. I recognise that font! The amount of ****e on the eshop is offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                HANG-ON a minute. I recognise that font! The amount of ****e on the eshop is offensive.
                This is all because some indies opened their big mouths about 2 years ago, saying that they made tons more on the eShop than anywhere else. Once people said that, it triggered a gold rush where anyone who can cobble together some Unity asset store assets piled in.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  This is all because some indies opened their big mouths about 2 years ago, saying that they made tons more on the eShop than anywhere else. Once people said that, it triggered a gold rush where anyone who can cobble together some Unity asset store assets piled in.
                  I'm not saying you're excusing it, but none of that is an excuse for Nintendo to seemingly abdicate their responsibility to enforce quality control regarding what is made available on eShop.

Nintendo have made great strides regarding improving their relations with indie developers but allowing dogsh1t mobile games on the platform is not the one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    I'm not saying you're excusing it, but none of that is an excuse for Nintendo to seemingly abdicate their responsibility to enforce quality control regarding what is made available on eShop.

Nintendo have made great strides regarding improving their relations with indie developers but allowing dogsh1t mobile games on the platform is not the one.
                    Yeah; I think the problem is they were previously one way, and in an attempt to fix it, they've massively over-corrected and swung the other way.

Comment

With zero people in place on quality assurance.

Comment

But ... the Nintendo Seal of Quality ...

Comment

I have the Daemon X Machina one which is great. Especially for some FPS action. Hori will drop a Pac-Man version in late November.

Comment

Nintendo's management of the eShop leaves a lot to be desired. I mean, they allowed a game about choking the chicken on there the other day. How did that happen?!

Comment

It's a mess. And they have shown little sign of trying to improve it since the Switch was launched.

Comment

They've added filters to searches recently...cutting edge improvements indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X