Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbing MOON since it just came out. It's one of those left in Japan PS1 games that's finally got an English language release on Switch.

They may have put the price a bit too high at £15 considering how long it is, but then perhaps going lower wouldn't have made a difference to the total sales considering how niche it is.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Total ballache to buy funds for the japanese eshop on switch though they make everything region free then do their damndest to block out foriegn credit cards and paypal accounts.
      Just get a point card from Play Asia, it's delivered instantly without headaches.

Comment

The rumoured Super Mario 3D remasterings are rumoured to be delayed for the festive season, with the rumoured SM3DW Deluxe port being delayed into 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
          The rumoured Super Mario 3D remasterings are rumoured to be delayed for the festive season, with the rumoured SM3DW Deluxe port being delayed into 2021.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...on_marios_35th
          PS5 & SeriesX will be out before they can even be bothered to port a wiiu game. Absolutely outrageous output from their studios.
          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 01-09-2020, 10:34.

Comment

I just want confirmation it's real, have enough to play to fill any delays.

Comment

Yeah, it's lame all right. So that's one new first party game for 2020? (Animal Crossing). Did I miss anything?

Comment

Just Animal Crossing and Paper Mario: The Origami King though I'd be tempted not to give them the nod for Animal Crossing as it was a delayed 2019 game meaning we're knee deep in Nintendo Complacency Mode by the looks of things.

Comment

Hmmm...at least there's Pikmin 3 Deluxe remaster to look forward to...

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    PS5 & SeriesX will be out before they can even be bothered to port a wiiu game. Absolutely outrageous output from their studios.
                    Remember that the rumoured delays on the rumoured games are only rumours.

Comment

If nothing else, the global fume will be p1ss-yourself hilarious when the reveal actually turns out to be Super Mario All-Stars ROM Dump for Switch with an RRP of £59.99!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        If nothing else, the global fume will be p1ss-yourself hilarious when the reveal actually turns out to be Super Mario All-Stars ROM Dump for Switch with an RRP of £59.99!
                        I called this a while ago. Can see it being true as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          I called this a while ago.
                          Really? We must have missed that...

Comment

I'm actually thinking a whole new Switch may very well be just around the corner after all. Especially if it's going to play host to cost-efficient mobile Ampere tech. What are their Shields currently gearing towards? That's probably the best indicator.

That might explain why the games have been a little thin, lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              Really? We must have missed that...
                              Said it as a joke a while ago, however its such a predictably Nintendo move it could well be true.

Comment

They didn't want to put All-Stars on the Wii Shop as it would detract from the existing NES titles which people were already gladly paying a fiver a pop for. That's why it got pressed to disc instead.

I don't remember it costing £60, though. It was something like $30 SGD (£15) at my indie which seems totally fair if you wanted the box and disc. I never even bothered with the SNES game due to owning the NES originals.

All those games are now on their online plan, and probably seen as attractors to that service. I highly doubt they will retail them out again any time soon, even as part of an anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                                X