X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post

Just sometimes they take the piss
    Oh no doubt. I'm pretty sure I've said as much on this very forum over the years.

But what can you do when so many other people would rather continuously make excuses for them instead of calling them out on it and forcing them to stop such bullsh1t practices??

Comment

It seems the ShopTo website has MELTED.

Comment

You know what, I didn’t even want these. Ive bought them simply to take 1 unit of each away from the scalpers, thats it.

Comment

My orders are in , thanks for the heads up much appreciated

Comment

Remaking Mario 64 would require Nintendo do develop something this year. If it isn't outsourced or a quick and easy home worked port seems we're out of luck this year. Xenoblade Chronicles X: Definitive Edition and Paper Mario: Re-Colour Splashed in 2021 presumably, otherwise nothing might come out.

Seriously though, presumably they have something lined up for November/December because nothing announced today bridges that gap. They might want to announce it soon though before PS5/XSX hysteria drowns it out.

Comment

I've ordered the G&W and 3D Collection ... is 3D World not pre-orderable yet?

Comment

Still getting DDOS errors on ShopTo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  But what can you do when so many other people would rather continuously make excuses for them instead of calling them out on it and forcing them to stop such bullsh1t practices??
                  When have they ever listened to what the consumer thinks?

The best thing to do is to vote with wallets. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    When have they ever listened to what the consumer thinks?

The best thing to do is to vote with wallets. Good luck with that.
                    In a roundabout way, that was pretty much my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Is 3D World not pre-orderable yet?
                      Not coming out until mid-February.

I'm guessing that pre-orders will appear around December or January.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 03-09-2020, 17:49.

Comment

3D world up for pre order in U.K. store

Comment

Absolutely cut-throat behaviour from everyone with regards to these pre-orders. Fascinating.

Maybe the limited run was some kind of social experiment?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                            3D world up for pre order in U.K. store
                            Lol!! I got that one wrong!!

Comment

I'm assuming that the pre-order for SM3DW + Bowser's Fury on NUKS is for a physical version? It doesn't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                I'm assuming that the pre-order for SM3DW + Bowser's Fury on NUKS is for a physical version? It doesn't say.
                                digital titles tend to have the red border around them but if it is indeed digital i'll be getting a preorder cancel not paying for a non cart copy of that.

edit: sent customer support a question about which version it is they have up.
                                Last edited by importaku; 03-09-2020, 18:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X