X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D All-Stars review:

Comment

I got a notification from ShopTo...

... I predict about 8 hours before this becomes a "mine has shipped! Mine has arrived" thread for three pages

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] Yep, UK only unfortunately but thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I got a notification from ShopTo...

... I predict about 8 hours before this becomes a "mine has shipped! Mine has arrived" thread for three pages
          Ha! You know it!

Just got my despatch confirmation from NUKS.

Comment

It's pretty rare that I can join in with these things, so I'm happy to tell you all I have had my shipping notification from Nintendo for 3D All-Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              So, no invert for Sunshine.

I was going to buy another Switch for this and the 3D World pack. I'm not going to bother now.

Comment

Well in a surprise twist, I too have had shipping confirmation. This is great news because I really want that game and watch and was beginning to think I wouldn’t get one.

Comment

I'm honestly so wounded that there is no invert for Sunshine. Only the second time I've been burned on that. The first was on Wind Waker HD. Basically, Nintendo don't care about inverters

I find it really difficult to have the Y axis on 'normal'!

Comment

Look, I’m generally a very tolerant guy and consider myself very progressive but I just don’t think Nintendo should be encouraging inverters so I agree with their decision on this. I have nothing against inverters. I’d just rather they kept it to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      I'm honestly so wounded that there is no invert for Sunshine. Only the second time I've been burned on that. The first was on Wind Waker HD. Basically, Nintendo don't care about inverters

Luigi's Mansion 3 had no invert option either. I found it borderline unplayable.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        So, no invert for Sunshine.

I was going to buy another Switch for this and the 3D World pack. I'm not going to bother now.
                        It is ridiculous! I know we only make up around 30% but it is so so important!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Me too. I identify as an inverter

Comment

I don't even understand how we inverters are the weird ones such is my complete confusion when playing "normally". Hopefully the option is patched in.

Comment

Inversion has always been the normal one. Suck it 'norms'!

Comment

There’s a reason invertebrates are considered lower forms of life. Evolve, people!

Comment

Working...
                                X