• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't Goldeneye inverted?

Comment

TheDoYouInverts

Yes, I do.

Comment

Remember the South Park game on N64? I remember the two control schemes. One was Brown Eye. The other was based on Turok...what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          wasn't Goldeneye inverted?
          The C-buttons default to inverted, yeah.

Comment

Just got an SMS from Royal Mail, 3D All Stars should be here today between 12 and 4

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              I'm honestly so wounded that there is no invert for Sunshine. Only the second time I've been burned on that. The first was on Wind Waker HD. Basically, Nintendo don't care about inverters

I find it really difficult to have the Y axis on 'normal'!
              Interesting! I never play inverted, but I found Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion extremely difficult. I'm surprised inverters such as yourself want an invert option, because I thought you guys would be fine

I actually used to play inverted all the time. Then I got the demo of an fps on PC whose name I forget, and the controls were normal with no invert option available. Whatever it was, I loved it enough to play it loads and get used to the controls, but I could no longer go back to inverted!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Okay, I'm gonna call it. Nail my colours to the mast.

They're going to announce a Switch Monster Hunter game; an exclusive, different to World but not a direct continuation of the older ones.
                Callllled iiiiiit.

Comment

That monster hunter stories 2 looks sweet and the limited Ori twin pack is lush but $150

Comment

MH Rise is alot more advanced than i expected (which was for it to be total rehash of the old school stuff), a evolution of Iceborne grapple and a straight up copy of the riders gameplay into those dogs. As long as the styles crap isn't in then i can see myself getting it to tie me over for World 2.

Comment

I didn't realise this was coming out today but for those that care:

Also... It's bloody fantastic.

Comment

Supergiant's Hades is out of early access and also out on Switch today, yay!

Transistor is possibly my fave PS4 game, so this is getting got.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          Supergiant's Hades is out of early access and also out on Switch today, yay!

Transistor is possibly my fave PS4 game, so this is getting got.
                          I've seen Dodger stream this a few times, looks really good and incredibly polished.

Comment

Hades looks amazing. Very tempted to pick it up while there’s a few quid off ... not that I need any more games

Comment

Ooof at that low quality Mario 64 model. Overall it seems decent enough though. Not great, but could be worse.

Comment

Lol. There's a chance that I don't get my copy of 3D All-Stars tomorrow, as Royal Mail have routed it to the wrong Delivery Center.

Oh well. I'm actually out tomorrow evening so wouldn't be playing it until well into the weekend anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X