This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Oh man, if Sunshine is 30fps I might just whack mine straight on eBay. This seems to have gotten worse with every bit of news
    What did people expect from Nintendo, actual effort? Don’t worry a revised 3dAllstars will be out in a few months with “tweaks” for £60.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      What did people expect from Nintendo, actual effort? Don’t worry a revised 3dAllstars will be out in a few months with “tweaks” for £60.
      Probably with Galaxy 2.

Comment

They wouldn't have changed Sunshine to 60fps, especially not if it's just the original running in an emulator.

I tried Mario Sunshine in 60fps using Dolphin and it's groovy, but there's some weirdness and crashing that needs to be worked around.

I'm more concerned about the control scheme. I had to remap the right stick reversed so that the camera would move like every other game I've played. Up/down was worse, because it's inverted when spraying but otherwise isn't.

I'd be surprised if Nintendo have added invert options to Sunshine here.

Comment

Words like "mini" and "partner showcase" are so meaningless; let's get hype for Nintendo showing off new hardware, loads of new first party games, and DLC for Smash. Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
            Probably with Galaxy 2.
            No your not getting that, what you think this is some kind of Sony/MS bundle 🤣

Comment

looks like All Stars2 has leaked online and it's all emulation which explains a section of fans complaining about audio problems and graphical glitches on the many, many comparison videos since the trailer. 64 running in a box and it seems sunshine has some serious framerate problems unless the leakers have capture video problems.

Comment

Okay, I'm gonna call it. Nail my colours to the mast.

They're going to announce a Switch Monster Hunter game; an exclusive, different to World but not a direct continuation of the older ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Okay, I'm gonna call it. Nail my colours to the mast.

They're going to announce a Switch Monster Hunter game; an exclusive, different to World but not a direct continuation of the older ones.
                  There's a lot of talk about this lately, and I think it's a dead cert it's happening some time, but I can't see them announcing it at an event like this. Would love you to be right, though!

Comment

My 3d allstars has shipped from Nintendo they just told me.

Comment

48hr mail?

Comment

It's not much and might have already been a given but at least this (again?) confirms Switch users Nintendo Accounts will safely carry over to the Switch's successor.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          48hr mail?
                          Tracked royal mail. Delivery Friday estimate.

Comment

Cool. Looking forward to the game.

The coins in Mario 64 looked like yellow ecstasy tablets. They looked digitised actually. Love the music on the first stage with the bob-ombs. It's been in my head all week.

Comment

When it was announced, Amazon wouldn't ship here for some reason (which is very unusual but updated the listing later to change that) and the official Nintendo site doesn't ship here either. So I preordered on the Nintendo site to ship to a forwarding service we have here that's generally really good, set to pay by Paypal. But got a mail this morning saying there was a payment problem. Have tried putting it through again but haven't got any confirmation from them yet.

No big deal if it doesn't go through as I can now order by Amazon but the real issue is that I was using it a test case for the game and watch, which I have also preordered using the same details. Did the game and watch pop up anywhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                When it was announced, Amazon wouldn't ship here for some reason (which is very unusual but updated the listing later to change that) and the official Nintendo site doesn't ship here either. So I preordered on the Nintendo site to ship to a forwarding service we have here that's generally really good, set to pay by Paypal. But got a mail this morning saying there was a payment problem. Have tried putting it through again but haven't got any confirmation from them yet.

No big deal if it doesn't go through as I can now order by Amazon but the real issue is that I was using it a test case for the game and watch, which I have also preordered using the same details. Did the game and watch pop up anywhere else?
                                Yeah, Very have them too:

EDIT: Just realised they prob don't ship internationally though, d'oh...
                                Last edited by wakka; 16-09-2020, 14:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X