X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is an awesome setup. So jealous...

Comment

Seems if i plug the drum in via wired i lose the navigation of everything but lose the lag while drumming lol it's totally not intuitive but i think i can work out how to play but it means unless i'm playing with the wiimote plugged into the drum i have to stick to the controls from hitting don & ka thankfully you can navigate the menus and accept using just the drum face so i can at least play songs however if i hit one i don't want i'll have to play as there's no pause button to back out. Until i can figure out the optimal lag callibration values for my tv setup it's the best option.

Comment

Just dropped.

Comment

Nintendo also launching a Switch in Mario Red & Blue on the same day as SM3DW + Bowser's Fury.

Comment

I never liked Cat Mario. It's too saccharine. Media Molecule levels of saccharine.
            /Grump mode disengaged.

Comment

Get what they're going for but looks a fairly ugly Switch model that one. Bowser's Fury is very curious though, clearly not going to be super long but it looks like Nintendo's using it to spitball the idea open world Mario

Comment

Bowser ain't pissin about here

Comment

I actually really like that Switch console. I find Ltd Ed consoles usually look tacky because they have some kind of design/pattern relating to the game they're promoting, which ends up being too busy. But that simple-yet-bold colour combo looks great. It reminds me of this:

Not that I'd ever buy either. Far too garish for me to ever want to display myself

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    Bowser ain't pissin about here
                    Neither is Mario cant believe they cut out just as Mario went Super Saiyan,

they Probably wanted to save the ten minutes of back and forth dialoge that followed for the full game. ;p

Comment

nah he just put on a yellow onesie for his inevitable open casket funeral

Comment

That kaijuu Bowser got me excited.

Comment

That looks really cool. I might actually pick this up just to play that DLC. It's the first of these WiiU ports where they've actually bothered to add something!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            That kaijuu Bowser got me excited.
                            Yeah, same. I went in expecting very little and got something very cool instead.

Comment

It looks insane in a good way. The level looks very strange. 3D World x Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                That looks really cool. I might actually pick this up just to play that DLC. It's the first of these WiiU ports where they've actually bothered to add something!
                                No, remember MK8 had extra confetti on the track in the Switch version.

Comment

Working...
                                X