No announcement yet.

Astro City Mini announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around the 4 min mark but his damn loud voice drowning it out but if you turn up the vol & listen close you can hear the microswitches in stick.

Comment

Here's another video of it running through hdmi, looks pretty crisp.

Comment

I'd semi-forgotten about this, but I got the dispatch emails overnight, so this should be here some time next week, along with a pad. And a stick, which I actually did completely forget about.

Comment

All mine arrived at tenso but there's no way i'm risking posting it off in the week before xmas & new year a double whammy of the postal system been hammered on top of covid delays.
          Last edited by importaku; 17-12-2020, 09:31.

Comment

There's no planned UK release for this, is there?

Comment

Not at the moment, no.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                Not at the moment, no.
                Shame.

I guess we're all bundling over to Importaku's palace of wonders to play on one, then.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Shame.

I guess we're all bundling over to Importaku's palace of wonders to play on one, then.
                  The main problem is will you actually be able to focus on just that and not get distracted by the mountain of other things to play and do in here lol

Comment

Mine's en route also; just the main event and the stick for me, no pad.

There was a launch event stream happening yesterday that I had on in the background for a bit. Didn't really get much out of it other than walking back to my desk at one point to hear Takenobu Mitsuyoshi singing something (that wasn't "DAYTOOOONAAAAA")

Comment

Got mine today.

Pad is coming Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                        Got mine today.

Pad is coming Saturday.
                        pics pics pics, keep us all going till they turn up hehe.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to on here, but I stuck some up on neogaf (hope it's allowed to link to there).

Comment

Comment

damn that stick looks so nice

Comment

Seeing videos of this now Jesus what is with the widescreen LCD. They couldve just masked it off with plastic, looks stupid in action.

Comment

Working...
                                X