This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    I didn't know it already got the 4K treatment.

It looks great. Would it run like this on a One S?
    Nope, no resolution enhancements to 360 games on S.

Comment

I'll probably pick up a SeriesX for this alone. In a couple of years, anyway.
      It's upscaled on One X now, not Series X...

Comment

Getting a major Inside vibe from this.... Was the original any good?

Comment

Reminds me of Limbo.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            It's upscaled on One X now, not Series X...
            Why won't it just carry across?

I thought this machine is going to be the king of BC?

Will 4K One X games require Series X patches? That's a bit crap, if so.

Comment

Why won't it just carry across?

I thought this machine is going to be the king of BC?

Will 4K One X games require Series X patches? That's a bit crap, if so.
              No it'll still play and possibly even better in just saying you don't have to wait or pay for a series X to play it in 4K

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Reminds me of Limbo.
                Yeah same guys who made Inside, both are brilliant games...

I just checked, the original game came out 3 years ago and is pretty decent... And it's 67% off right now on Xbox for £8 so I just picked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  No it'll still play and possibly even better in just saying you don't have to wait or pay for a series X to play it in 4K
                  Right. Well, I think that'd be the most sensible thing to do right now.

1. New console due in less than three months.
                  2. Auto-upgrades like HDR.
                  3. I'm in no rush.
                  4. I have no money.
                  5. Even if I did, I need other stuff first.

A OneX is slightly tempting because of the Cyberpunk2077 paint job, plus the fact that I need to replace my ten year-old 360 controller. I can't do much about either of those due to point #4 above.

Comment

For the pad, just get a standard One pad Dave. You can get them for £30 if you shop around, and they’re really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      For the pad, just get a standard One pad Dave. You can get them for £30 if you shop around, and they’re really nice.
                      I know. The Netherlands isn't as deal-centric as the UK. The cheapest I can find is €47 for a potentially grubby second-hand one. I'd rather just plod on until I can get a new Cyberpunk one for €60-€70. I did try persuading my wife to let me get one in town a couple of weeks back, but no dice. It's gone now, anyway.

The week after I tried my luck with showing her the Elite Series 2. I hoped the weight of the box, added to the fact that I'm using these things for up to and over ten years now, would have convinced. Nah.
                      Last edited by dataDave; 28-08-2020, 09:06.

Comment

Right. Well, I think that'd be the most sensible thing to do right now.

1. New console due in less than three months.
                        2. Auto-upgrades like HDR.
                        3. I'm in no rush.
                        4. I have no money.
                        5. Even if I did, I need other stuff first.

A OneX is slightly tempting because of the Cyberpunk2077 paint job, plus the fact that I need to replace my ten year-old 360 controller. I can't do much about either of those due to point #4 above.
                        Dave they had One X consoles on Amazon for £180 last week... Crazy stuff. They were refurbs but apparently as new...

Comment

Comment

Voice actors announced, you might have heard of them...

Comment

Retail and development sources point to a mid-November release date for PlayStation, but Covid-19 could yet affect Sony’s plans.

Looks like we're on course for an almost exact repeat of the last gen launches with Series X targeting the first week of November and PS5 looking to land on or just after 13 November

Comment

I don't know what the point is for MS. They could launch now and they'll still have the same amount of games.

Comment

Working...
                                X