This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    I've just tried Outrun 2 and Coast 2 Coast on the One X ... they're not compatible.
    Ah well. Sure I read about it somewhere recently, but I'd never heard about it before and not tried it either.

Comment

That is super tiny...

Big brother...
      Last edited by nonny; 10-09-2020, 15:25.

Comment

It's really nice how mini the S is. I dig that.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Nice box. I like that glowing grill. Shame the S didn't get some kind of under glow.
          It doesn't glow.

It's just a green plastic insert.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            It doesn't glow.

It's just a green plastic insert.
            Good, consoles don’t need all the RGB nonsense in the PC space.

Comment

My aging 4K TV does 120Hz? Nice!

Specifications of Samsung UE55JU7500. Display: 54.6 in, SVA, Direct LED, 3840 x 2160 pixels, Brightness: 400 cd/m², Static contrast: 3500 : 1, Refresh rate: 100 Hz / 120 Hz, Frame interpolation: 1400 PQI (Picture Quality Index), TV tuner: DVB-C, DVB-S2, Analog (NTSC/PAL/SECAM), Dual DVB-T2, SoC: Hawk-M, Cores: 4, Dimensions: 1238.5 x 718.3 x 113.7 mm, Weight: 17.4 kg.

I still need HDR more than anything.

Comment

General idea of the scale of the new consoles in comparison to the current gen in an IKEA unit.

Comment

That Xbox One X needs to go...

Comment

Are they real?

Comment

Yeah they are real, sent from MS to journos and YouTubers. They are non functioning though.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Specifications of Samsung UE55JU7500. Display: 54.6 in, SVA, Direct LED, 3840 x 2160 pixels, Brightness: 400 cd/m², Static contrast: 3500 : 1, Refresh rate: 100 Hz / 120 Hz, Frame interpolation: 1400 PQI (Picture Quality Index), TV tuner: DVB-C, DVB-S2, Analog (NTSC/PAL/SECAM), Dual DVB-T2, SoC: Hawk-M, Cores: 4, Dimensions: 1238.5 x 718.3 x 113.7 mm, Weight: 17.4 kg.

I've got the 65" HU8500 myself. Doesn't do HDR either but it's still a great TV for 4K gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Your TV doesn’t have HDMI 2.1 inputs so it won’t receive a 4K 120Hz signal from a console. The 120hz refers to the rate your TVs panel can operate at.

Did Samsung keep to their plan of selling upgrades for the little processing box? You may be able to upgrade that way. I can’t imagine they did release the updated processors though.
                          Last edited by CMcK; 10-09-2020, 17:49.

Comment

A technical producer at Remedy Games smells trouble apparently. Regarding optimisation.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                              Your TV doesn’t have HDMI 2.1 inputs so it won’t receive a 4K 120Hz signal from a console. The 120hz refers to the rate your TVs panel can operate at.

Did Samsung keep to their plan of selling upgrades for the little processing box? You may be able to upgrade that way. I can’t imagine they did release the updated processors though.
                              The SEK-3500 and so on... Yes, but none have added hdmi 2.1 so it's not worth it. These will top out at 4K60 which is still decent.

I'm looking at the Sony XH900 as a next upgrade. Not really bothered with OLED because my kids would ruin it (probably).

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                EDIT: Ah, nevermind.

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                I'm looking at the Sony XH900 as a next upgrade. Not really bothered with OLED because my kids would ruin it (probably).
                                How so? Are they more fragile than LED?

Comment

Working...
                                X