This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    If I get my hands on one I'll be playing upscaled Perfect Dark and Daytona USA until a potential double-dip on Cyberpunk. I might try out some Forza Horizon with my boy.

Actually, if you buy one copy of Cyberpunk doesn't it unlock a code for use on any other console? Or did I dream that? Didn't they come out saying you should only have to pay for a game once?
    I believe Cyberpunk is Xbox One/Series S&X, so one copy should be enough, I don’t think the full Series X patch is coming on launch but if the game runs an uncapped frame rate, it will push 60 via BC.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Is this possible? I would've thought All Access would tie directly into your Microsoft Account for the subscription, rather than just be issued as a 24 month code that you type in.
      Yeah you might be right... Only information in the terms and conditions I can see is that the 24m is only accessible through all access, so assume it'll be tied to your gamertag / subscription somehow?

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

To check your prepaid balance, go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/. Note, once converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Xbox Live Gold and other Game Pass memberships cannot be unconverted. Learn more at https://xbox.com/gamepass.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        From what I can tell the current launch line up is:

-Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
        -Gears Tactics
        -Destiny 2
        -Dirt 5
        -Tetris Effect: Connected
        -Yakuza: Like a Dragon
        I would assume then COD Cold War is out shortly after? What's the release date on that?

Plus Cyberpunk of course...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          I would assume then COD Cold War is out shortly after? What's the release date on that?

Plus Cyberpunk of course...
          Cold War is 13th Nov, Cyberpunk is 19th Nov. So they'll be coming just after.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            I believe Cyberpunk is Xbox One/Series S&X, so one copy should be enough, I don’t think the full Series X patch is coming on launch but if the game runs an uncapped frame rate, it will push 60 via BC.
            Yeah, I know about all that. I just heard a while back that they said you should only have have to buy the game once. So maybe I presumed cross-platform rather than cross-gen. I plan on getting the PC version first and foremost, so a double-dip is most likely required.

Comment

Yeah you buy it once and at some point next year you'll get the 'next gen' version update.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Cold War is 13th Nov, Cyberpunk is 19th Nov. So they'll be coming just after.
                So launch window then...

What with Cyberpunk coming I think the 3rd party line up looks more exciting than the first party stuff for me...

I mean I'm not interested at all in Ratchet and Clank even though it looks mint and Gears Tactics on XSX looks nice but I'm over the XCOM type stuff.

The best thing about XSX is most of that stuff is free in Game Pass so no harm trying it. I think I'll be getting Cyberpunk and be done with it.

Comment

That's it. I'm going for a PS5 but I think all the games I'm getting are current gen stuff I've missed. I think it'll be the first new console I'll get without a next gen game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    That's it. I'm going for a PS5 but I think all the games I'm getting are current gen stuff I've missed. I think it'll be the first new console I'll get without a next gen game.
                    Mate I just bought Uncharted 4, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn last week in that big PSN sale. They were dirt cheap.

I'm waiting on Sony now to tell me how easy it'll be to afford and obtain a PS5 in 2020 but I'm still getting an XSX first and foremost... and I'm not bothered about anything coming out at launch for PS5.

If Sony says anything like backward compatibility is delayed at launch I'll not bother. I want to play the games I missed more than any new title announced.

Comment

Hopefully down the line they’ll make a Series S with a disc drive.

It’ll be called Xbox Series SD.

Comment

Teh clash of teh titans.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

I understand there's going to be an Extreme edition next year so we will have three different versions then:

Xbox Series S
                          Xbox Series E
                          Xbox Series X

And the youth edition

Xbox Series Y

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

With all those teraflops, it would probably be called the Xbox Series STD.

Comment

What's that? Can't get your head around the new Xbox naming system? Sorry about that, have another...

Series V.

Comment

I always suspected Project Edinburgh could be an all digital edition of Series X, ain’t no way it’s another new system.

Comment

Working...
                                X