This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    Those franchises are ripe for revival on PlayStation - companies have been purchased for far less.
    I thought we were talking about MS! I must've gotten the wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I thought we were talking about MS! I must've gotten the wrong end of the stick.
      Easy enough to lose track given we're in the MS thread - makes more sense for PS than Xbox I think.
      Last edited by MartyG; 23-09-2020, 17:31. Reason: I do wonder if I need to change my contact lenses given the amount of typos I've been posting recently.

Comment

Easy enough to loose track given we're in the MS thread - makes more sense for PS than Xbox I think.
        Yup, I'd agree. I could see Sony having the appetite for the large-scale reinvention most of those would need, whereas I think MS want - to coin the phrase of our dear leader - relatively 'oven-ready' stuff they can plonk straight in the Game Pass pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          Please let this be an end to the ‘it’s not confusing’ Microsoft defence force. Microsoft confused themselves, because it’s confusing.

Disclaimer (for those the don’t selectively read portions of posts) I think the series S looks amazing and I might actually get one. I just hope I don’t accidentally buy a one S.
          It's not confusing... Wanna buy a One S off me for £249?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            It's not confusing...
            No one at Sony would ever make an error like that and post something accidently, such as Coming to PC and other consoles. It's never been confusing for me anymore than Mario Sunshine and Mario Odyssey are.

I just hope that all these people struggling with the difference between a console that's had a whole stack of MEMEs posted about how gigantic and ugly it is and which looks completely different to its predecessor don't have to do something really confusing, like drive a car on the other side of the road or play Beat Saber on Expert+
            Last edited by MartyG; 23-09-2020, 18:05.

Comment

Both Sega & Konami have huge back catalogues of IP that are ripe for revival, by decent developers. Segas handling of their ip’s (bar Yakuza) has been criminal.

So yeah, interesting times indeed.

Comment

AC Valhalla was too good to be true... but this one, this one I'd bank on being legit:

Expect Doom Eternal in Game Pass for November.

Comment

Where can I order me a PlayBox Series 5?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Where can I order me a PlayBox Series 5?
                    I believe http://www.omazun.co.ck/ have them in stock.

Comment

I just looked that up thinking it was a compilation or something and found this.

Xbox in a lab coat.

Comment

I really hope that Microsoft have sorted out the dashboard on the new console, my Xbox One has just been updated (and I've declined you harvesting my data MS), but the navigation is still as slow and laggy as it's always been. Now, however, the navigation sounds are even more egregious and they can't be turned off

Comment

Sega would be a terrible purchase, really poor match for Xbox. Any further purchases I'd more expect to be on the multiple but small scale side of things.

Comment

I really hope that Microsoft have sorted out the dashboard on the new console, my Xbox One has just been updated (and I've declined you harvesting my data MS), but the navigation is still as slow and laggy as it's always been. Now, however, the navigation sounds are even more egregious and they can't be turned off
                            It's the exact same dashboard isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Sega would be a terrible purchase, really poor match for Xbox. Any further purchases I'd more expect to be on the multiple but small scale side of things.
                              I would disagree with that. It's a fantastic way to get the Japanese on board. Here, Saga still have a healthy following. They still own more arcades than anyone else. They sell toys, Karaoke and games. They have a lot of IPs that do well over here too. On a western prospective I don't know but just think, Xbox has always been connected with Sega since the Dreamcast. Even many of the cancelled Dreamcast games ended up on the original Xbox.

Comment

Considering how piss poor the last xbox console sold in Japan it would be a death sentance for Sega if MS had bought them out, not that it's happening anyway lol. Don't think Sega would enjoy putting all that work into making games only for the 100 people in japan that bought an xbox potentially buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X