This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Apple is overpriced crap, but they're desirable and hence the price isn't an issue, people find the way to buy them.
    There's more to how a system does than the price.
    Exactly. Apple gear is desirable. Microsoft gear isn't. At least, to nowhere near the same extent. Even my nan has an iPad for FaceTiming with the kids. She ain't getting an Xbox.

The 360 is probably my most-played console ever. Absolutely loved it and have some great memories of some truly great games on it. Conversely, I've always felt that the Xbone was just a bit meh, ever since I got mine on launch day. I wasn't even going to bother with a PS4, as I didn't really click with the PS3, but I'm glad I did now. Play it loads more than the Xbox. I'll go for a PS5, probably at launch, but I'm not getting a new Xbox day one. No chance. I'm interested in Halo, but if I can play it on my current system, I'll stick with that.
    Last edited by endo; 11-08-2020, 10:59.

Comment

Forza Horizon 3 will disappear from the Xbox Store at the end of September, snap it up because it's not on Game Pass either

Also, the warranty information in the unboxed Series X controller appears to line up for a 05 November 2020 launch date for Series S/X

Comment

5th seems early. Might be looking for a week head start over Sony.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.reddit.com/r/ForzaHorizo...m_content=PSR1
          Forza Horizon 3 will disappear from the Xbox Store at the end of September, snap it up because it's not on Game Pass either
          There's a bit of a tradition of these being offered as part of Games with Gold just before their delisting.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

I think Series X as well won't beat PS5 price by hardly anything either, MS might be willing to take a hit on it to undercut Sony by maybe £25 if PS5 comes in high enough but if it was going to slash through Sony's RRP the Series S wouldn't exist.
            The Series X APU will be used in the xCloud servers and other cloud computing resources MS offer. That could give them a price advantage if they are ordering a lot more chips than Sony.

Comment

Halo Infinite officially delayed until an unannounced date on 2021. SeriesX still launching in Nov.

Oh dear. Oh dear.

Comment

Yay! Spend 500 quid on a fugly monolith to play your old games on. Bargain! Take my money Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  Yay! Spend 500 quid on a fugly monolith to play your old games on. Bargain! Take my money Microsoft.
                  TV TV TV

GamePass GamePass GamePass

Comment

Lol. This gen has the worst lineup of launch software ever by a serious distance.

Comment

I kinda feel like they don't have much faith in the product and delaying it will prevent Cyberpunk from eating 343's lunch.

Comment

I think more than anything else it comes down to the reaction to the graphics. This gives them time to work on that and then do a re-reveal with, hopefully, better feedback.

Asura will be along in a minute to tell us that’s how they planned it allllll along...

Comment

I said this in the other thread. It's the right decision... If they need more time take it and get the game finished.

If that's what's best for the game and the team then that's what needs to happen. It's disappointing for the launch of the XSX but then the hardware is ready and doesn't need to be held up by one game, even if it is Halo.

Fanboy jokes aside I like the design of the XSX much more than the PS5 flared shape. The fact it's a monolith appeals to me ... And as we've seen plenty of the console design and build already I know what to expect.

I guess the fact that it can play all current games right now is a big plus and I'm glad I've got several games in my backlog held back ready to play once they're upgraded...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            I kinda feel like they don't have much faith in the product and delaying it will prevent Cyberpunk from eating 343's lunch.
                            I'd totally forgotten that they'd planned to release it practically side-by-side with Cyberpunk.

That would have been an utterly catastrophic move.

Comment

I do love a popcorn night.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                I do love a popcorn night.
                                Years not over yet...! I mean, I want to say what next but I don't want to tempt fate.

Comment

Working...
                                X