This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Man, what a **** show. Just as well I bought a PS4 a while back.
    Yeah I made the mistake of selling my pro 2 months ago as I didnt think I would have any problems getting a PS5 preorder in. I still haven’t heard from the two places I applied at so Im guessing im **** out of luck.

Comment

Dirt V looks fab and so much fun. Looking forward to trying the 120FPS on the LG

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Nnnghg.. I really want one. Just one. If only for a new pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Dirt V looks fab and so much fun. Looking forward to trying the 120FPS on the LG
          I think it looks decent and a step-up for the series but honestly having Forza Horizon 4 in game pass, and knowing that game is also getting some enhancements for Series X... Dirt 5 becomes a hard sell for me.

It's impressive that they have kept 4-player split-screen and level editor modes in there... and of course catered for 120fps if you have a TV that can use it so major kudos to the developer. But at least on Xbox it has some stiff competition already out there, this is of course coming to all platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            I think it looks decent and a step-up for the series but honestly having Forza Horizon 4 in game pass, and knowing that game is also getting some enhancements for Series X... Dirt 5 becomes a hard sell for me. .
            I like the fact that Dirt 5 isn't an Open world racer and far more old school. That is a huge plus point for me in a racer

Comment

Agreed its not exactly comparing Apples with Apples... but on face value they look very similar and I think with a lot of people picking up these new consoles and game pass (because lets face it GP is now mandatory) it isn't going to shift many copies.

Then knowing FH4 is already a stellar title with a dynamic 4K60 mode on the One X you know it's going to be amazing enhanced on the Series X... I dunno, I just feel Dirt 5 is one I can pass on already.

It doesn't help that I just pre-ordered Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered...

Comment

I liked the look of Dirt 5 but my LG only does 1080p 120Hz. Probably stick to frame rate mode with its dynamic resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  I liked the look of Dirt 5 but my LG only does 1080p 120Hz. Probably stick to frame rate mode with its dynamic resolution.
                  My old LG had screen burn and I also saved a ton of money with the lack of Football during the lockdown, so talked her around to a new LG

Comment

Fallout 4 running 60fps on Series S. https://youtu.be/6GnvSNA-1DY

Comment

I'm gonna have to pick this up!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        I'm gonna have to pick this up!

It does looks nuts

Comment

Fallout 4 running 60fps on Series S. https://youtu.be/6GnvSNA-1DY
                          That looks fab. Just got a new SSD in the Prime Day Sale to store quite a lot of these games to run on the Series X

Comment

There’s nothing on the horizon that makes me want one of the new x boxes but I gotta say, this series S is like some sort of amazing x box/360/one emulator. Like how dolphin emulator makes Nintendo games look better. If you wanted a machine to play your 3 generations of Xbox games this is amazing for that job. And so tiny!

Comment

That looks fab. Just got a new SSD in the Prime Day Sale to store quite a lot of these games to run on the Series X
                              What SSD did you get TA?

Comment

What SSD did you get TA?
                                I got the Scan Disc 1 TB with the Prime Deal ment I paid. £62 .So that should be enough for the main Xbox One games I wish to be playing on the Series X

Comment

Working...
                                X