This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Interesting that it's invite only. Makes me wonder if there's a big restriction on units for launch day.
    Most likely. Also a tactic to stop, some, scalpers on launch as well maybe by ensuring active and well used PSN accounts are getting the units, maybe.

Comment

Is anyone here seriously going to be disapointed that they don't get either of these consoles at launch? Maybe the peeps still on the base PS4/XB1 hardware that wanted to upgrade for Cyberpunk, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Most likely. Also a tactic to stop, some, scalpers on launch as well maybe by ensuring active and well used PSN accounts are getting the units, maybe.
        Yeah definitely you can sense the vultures circling even now... Hate that crap so if this solves it then great.

Last thing you want is seeing PS5 consoles on eBay for 4x the price 24h after release.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
          Is anyone here seriously going to be disapointed that they don't get either of these consoles at launch? Maybe the peeps still on the base PS4/XB1 hardware that wanted to upgrade for Cyberpunk, perhaps?
          Yeah I'll be disappointed but if that's the reality of what 2020 has done I can accept it. Times are pretty tough I am amazed either of these launches are going ahead in worldwide fashion.

We just need to know more, price, date and preorder rules. In actually close to picking them both up as in my mind that's a great place to be next year... But I think the PS5 might have to wait and I'll get the XSX first as I have tonnes of MS store credit, it's all but paid for (expecting a £450-500 price).

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            It seems like yesterday when the man previously known as Superman Falls was trading all his stuff in to Game for day 1 Xbox One and PS4!
            That was a massive undertaking So different this time when I haven't even yet decided whether to get PS5 on launch day or not. I can see me trying to snag one but it won't kill me if I have to wait till new year. In the meantime I can kill time using my PC to play all those Xbox Series X launch ga... oh

Comment

5 minutes of gameplay from Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

That looks incredible to be honest. Definitely the game that looks the most next gen to me of anything shown so far. Excited to play it - I hope it’s not too far off.

Comment

Ratchet confirmed as launch window as well so not far off.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      That looks incredible to be honest. Definitely the game that looks the most next gen to me of anything shown so far. Excited to play it - I hope it’s not too far off.
                      Yeah they didn't really show anything that wasn't in the sizzle trailer from the reveal but nice to see it in full context...

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Ratchet confirmed as launch window as well so not far off.
                        I'm assuming this means not day one then? From the wording of most reporting going on with pre orders it sounds like there's going to be massive shortages all round.

To be honest I think both Sony and MS should probably delay things till early 2021 but I guess that ain't happening.

Comment

Definitely not a day one game.

Comment

Spidey day one.

Ratchet in late Feb or early March.

Comment

It says launch window, so I'm thinking December.
                              Who would have thought this would look so good? It seems to have had some extra lighting effects added since the last time we saw it. I see Ray Tracing reflections and more Neon lights.

Comment

Yeah, I feel like this impressed me more than when I first saw it. Could just be that the YouTube video is better quality than the original announcement stream, too.

This is going to look pretty eye popping on the right TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X