This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Makes sense to diverse revenue streams. I'm sure the pc community would mop up God of War or Uncharted.
    Or wipeout vr. Just throwing that idea out there.

Comment

Makes sense to diverse revenue streams. I'm sure the pc community would mop up God of War or Uncharted.
      Horizon only appeared due to decima engine, even then it had huge issues from what little i read about its pc launch.

Got to remember Sony 1st party game engines are specifically designed for the hardware, their not jack of all and easy to port.

Also exclusives are the backbone of Sonys strategy in retaining customers, thats not something they will ever compromise on as it would irreparably damage hardware sales, just look at MS.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 30-08-2020, 10:37.

Comment

Yeah I saw Horizon wasn't exactly a stellar port but I think if Sony is going to do this they'd want to delve into their exclusives. Any game 4 years old has had its time in the sun...

Wipeout VR is a good shout given that the pc is the best platform for VR right now... Never thought of that.

Comment

Playstation Australia youtube and a few other countries youtubes have updated with a private video.
          Could be something, could be nothing.

Comment

Any minute now...

Comment

10 weeks from launch and we don't even know what the UI looks like. Taking the piss now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                10 weeks from launch and we don't even know what the UI looks like. Taking the piss now.
                At least we know this for the XSX as I've been using it for the past week...

How close can Sony and MS go to the date without announcing a price? Getting seriously silly now...

Surely end of September has to be the absolute limit?

Comment

At this rate it will be leaked first via retailers before there’s an official announcement, that’s both the consoles.

Comment

At least we know this for the XSX as I've been using it for the past week...

How close can Sony and MS go to the date without announcing a price? Getting seriously silly now...

Surely end of September has to be the absolute limit?
                    Complete joke by both parties to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                      At this rate it will be leaked first via retailers before there’s an official announcement, that’s both the consoles.
                      This is most likely. I've already seen a few leaks in the US but nothing is confirmed as could be placeholders

Comment

I bet after all this I won't be able to preorder one. Sold out in a flash.

Comment

There’s PS5 games up for preorder on amazon already

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            I bet after all this I won't be able to preorder one. Sold out in a flash.
                            Scalpers will get them all I recon on launch.

Comment

Devs talk about the SSD and 3D Audio (official PS blog)

The 3D Audio is intriguing.

New ad.

Last edited by hudson; 02-09-2020, 20:00.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Any minute now...
                                Some US people have had an email saying its coming soon and the PlayStation site now has a PS5 game page set up. Rumours say 9th for a state of play.

... To quote hudson...

Comment

Working...
                                X