Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... And yet your name is Capcom and not Nintendo...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Astrobot in psvr is better than any game Nintendo have ever made.
      Im sure theres more than a few people at EAD1 wondering how they got out EA’D.

Comment

Astrobot in psvr is better than any game Nintendo have ever made.
        I think it might be a tie with Super Metroid/Mario IV. It's so much better than Super Mario Odyssey mind and well almost any of the 3D Mario's

Comment

CAPCOM and Nintendo were the original 16bit partnership of trust and total quality 100%

Comment

It’s hard to admit that a Sony game has outdone what traditionally Nintendo completely own, but that’s what happened here.

Comment

To be honest who doesn't like Capcom or Nintendo.
              But yes, Sony have pulled a 'Nintendo' with Astrobot

Comment

It’s hard to admit that a Sony game has outdone what traditionally Nintendo completely own, but that’s what happened here.
                Sadly so few have actually played Astrobot VR. When you do, its clear... Team Asobi are the new EAD

Comment

Nope you are biased...no Switch icon

Comment

Ratchet and Clank (the first one) is light years ahead of any Mario game.

Comment

So wrong...Galaxy is a masterpiece as is 64 and Sunshine.., you cannot beat the best.

SONY = stye over substance...

Comment

Galaxy was great. Sunshine not so much.
                        I still play Super Mario World, still stands up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Sadly so few have actually played Astrobot VR. When you do, its clear... Team Asobi are the new EAD
                          Which is why Sony have put the new one as a pack in plus designed it around the new controller, instead of vr. They clearly want Astrobot as the new mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Which is why Sony have put the new one as a pack in plus designed it around the new controller, instead of vr. They clearly want Astrobot as the new mascot.
                            Hopefully.

Comment

There was a similar astrobot game on PS4 to show off the controller and the camera. The camera came with my PS4 and that was the only game I used it with.

Comment

I mean Mario Odyssey is absolutely amazing, but when I played Astrobot VR, I was thinking about Nintendo and how they must be "these guys are good". It did feel like I was playing a game that Nintendo wished they had done. Astrobot VR is like another platform, felt next-gen, a real wow moment in gaming for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X