Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headset already outputs to its max res anyway so would be pointless work. Will just have to wait for PSVR v2 for that.

Id hazard a guess and say all the games are already set up to output at a higher res than current psvr so new psvr hardware would solve that.

Comment

To be honest I don't see a problem with the resolution when I'm in the VR world. I just get absorbed. The headset has HDR pass through and with a bump in graphics from the PS5 I think it'll still hold up.

Comment

New Demon's Souls screenshots:

Comment

More box art has popped up on Amazon for games:

Inching towards an announcement...

Comment

Now that MS has put the dates and numbers out, it's only going to be a matter of days. Perhaps Sony will try and go a week earlier on the launch.

Launch on the 5th of November with fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

Launch on the 5th of November with fireworks.
              Yeah 90's style firworks display by London Eye. Dancers and parachuters delivering the first 30 PS5 to customers at hmv.

Comment

So, Destruction All-stars, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Demon's Souls for launch for me.

Maybe even Sackboy if I'm feeling saucy.

It's not a bad first party output. You hear that Microsoft?! FIRST PARTY OUTPUT!!!

Comment

Demons Souls confirmed for launch day?

Comment

Nah it isn’t. Fingers crossed it’ll be a surprise announcement though, would be megaton.

Comment

Guys, in your opinion, do any of these next gen console have a system seller?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Spiderman is the one game I'm really interested in.

Comment

PS5 = No system seller
                          XSX = No games

Weak all round. It's at least looking like Demons Souls and Ratchet will either be day one or close behind

Comment

At launch? Nope, not unless Sony announce some of the stuff they've got lined up other than Spider-Man is coming on day 1.

In year 1? Yeah, I reckon. Ratchet and Clank has some truly incredible graphics, and I reckon Demon's Souls will be an excellent game. There's no where else to play those other than on PS5. I'd include Gran Turismo, too, but those games have a history of being delayed into oblivion.

Xbox is still lacking anything software-wise to sell it though, partly as a function of MS making it so Halo Infinite runs on last gen machines, partly as a function of their lineup of exclusives being exceptionally small.

Comment

Not really. I plan on a PS5 for the following reasons:
                              1. I have a big ps4 backlog to play
                              2. My ps4 is running on prayers and good fortune
                              3. PSVR

Comment

I swear I’m gonna implode waiting for the announcement

Comment

Working...
                                X