Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Sony ship via their site? I just had a look at the Buy PS4 options on there and they just redirect to GAME

Comment

Godfall looks really nice here. A lot more colourful.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Does Sony ship via their site? I just had a look at the Buy PS4 options on there and they just redirect to GAME
        I don’t think so. The preorder via the Sony website thing is only for the US though.

Comment

Probably be through Amazon for me. You can search PS5 preorder and it auto fills but there isn't anything there yet.

Comment

Every time I read the word Godfall my brain tells me God Awful.

I mean that's not me saying it's bad I mean my brain literally reads the wrong thing...

Comment

Destruction All-stars looks great to me.

Lucid Games is made up of a load of ex-Bizarre Creations staff which instantly gets me interested.

It looks bright, colourful, chunky, fun and exciting.

Look at all the particles and 'splosions too!!

Comment

IGN did a twitter poll for the US only.
                Out of 138,000 people, 68% said the PS5 is the console they'll buy. That also taking the seriesS price in to play.
                That could change of course if the PS5 is significantly more.

Comment

Also, that'll be reflecting how much more XBox focused the US is. Likely, nothing has changed then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    IGN did a twitter poll for the US only.
                    Out of 138,000 people, 68% said the PS5 is the console they'll buy. That also taking the seriesS price in to play.
                    That could change of course if the PS5 is significantly more.
                    Sounds about right...I don't see there being any great shift in market share but I do see lots of PS5 owners sticking with it as their main platform but picking up a Series S next year.

I guess with Halo Infinite now most likely releasing next November it'll be cause for a spike in sales then.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Destruction All-stars looks great to me.

Lucid Games is made up of a load of ex-Bizarre Creations staff which instantly gets me interested.

It looks bright, colourful, chunky, fun and exciting.

Look at all the particles and 'splosions too!!

I dunno I feel it is either going to be a mash up of ideas that really work or its going to be a complete turd.

It looks like a cross been rocket league and bleeding edge with a few more mechanics thrown in for good measure... Without seeing actual gameplay it's hard to say.

Comment

Yeah the trailer for that isn't doing anything for me. As nonny says, it looks like Rocket League mixed with Destruction Derby and Fortnite. Not sure why people are running around. Either I'm dumb or that mechanic isn't explained properly in the trailer.

Comment

I'm hoping you can eject from your car before it explodes / gets totalled and you can run about goading people into trying to hit you and dodging for bonus points / respawn opportunity.

Personally, I really like the style and am looking forward to it.

Comment

It's exactly the kind of crazy game I enjoy at launch.

Comment

I'm not writing it off it's just the trailer doesn't really show if it's just one gimmick after another or whether there's actually a fun, balanced game in there.

Hopefully we see a few actual rounds of it being played before launch to gauge it better. Just going off this trailer I'd say it's a title I'd want to see a review of first.

Comment

PlayStation needs a light on story and heavy on shooting, Halo-style 4 player co-op campaign game. Bring back Haze! But seriously, that would be nice. A new IP or something different to Killzone.

Comment

Working...
                                X