Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting 30fps or 60fps options. 4k/30 that is. I'd choose 60.

Comment

The reflections on Clank and Dr Nefarious' suit / flying contraption are bloody amazing!! So much detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        It's getting 30fps or 60fps options. 4k/30 that is. I'd choose 60.
        60fps woop 😀

Comment

Yup, sounds like it's 4K30fps or 1080p60fps (presumably with ray tracing turned off also).

Comment

1080p or 1440p?

Comment

They don't specify but given how it works on PC then 1440p/60fps would require some major cutbacks to maintain that figure.

Comment

Im happy just to have the option personally. Hopefully Sony 1st party games have this as standard for PS5.

Ill probably upgrade to 4k when the PS5 pro comes out.

Comment

480p 120fps?

Comment

Yep all games need this option... Resolution or Frame rate and let the player choose.

Nice to see it's included.

Comment

Sony's recent corporate report said they aim to increase focus on VR and are looking to acquire more studios.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Sony's recent corporate report said they aim to increase focus on VR and are looking to acquire more studios.
                        I got an email asking me about my experience with PSVR and why I've not used it for a while (I've been away and it's been hot) but it shows they're still interested in VR, hurrah!

Comment

Sony look to be set on bringing more first party titles to PC down the line

Comment

Anyone know anything about Sony sending out invites to preorder PS5 or just rumours ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                              Anyone know anything about Sony sending out invites to preorder PS5 or just rumours ?
                              It's true, but it's US only. You have to sign up with your username, then your username is picked from a hat and you have a chance to preorder. The hat pick hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/lib...port2020_E.pdf
                                Sony look to be set on bringing more first party titles to PC down the line
                                Makes sense to diverse revenue streams. I'm sure the pc community would mop up God of War or Uncharted.

Comment

Working...
                                X