Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily I haven't played Spider-Man, so the Ultimate Edition will be great for me, but by jove that is a dick move for people who have the original who want play it again in a remastered state. At least let them get it for free with proof of original ownership.

I was hoping that Spidey would be on that PS Plus PS5 game list, but no they were holding it back to make up for the loss of what they selling PS5 for or something.

Man miles remastered spider backwards morales download ps4 ps5 no plans ultimate. Cheers thanks.
    Last edited by hudson; 24-09-2020, 09:55.

Comment

Its bad publicity when Sony really needs a win, Its smack down after smack down from Microsoft at the moment. This sort of thing is not what they need what they needed was a "hey you own spiderman?? well bitches that **** will be upgraded for free to the ultimate version of the game ray tracing, improved resolution, and faster frame rates ect. and you can buy the Dlc for miles too we've got an upgrade path for that.

Remaining tone death to these issues when its not an issue on partner consoles could end up seeing this gen balancing out a lot more in a 50/50 PS5 series x way going forward. They lost a lot of ground with PS3 and it was all over price and them not adapting to the market quick enough.

Microsoft have gone from having a system that seemed like it would be DOA to making me sit up and take notice. Its game pass that's doing this, the value their cant be ignored and them adding and adding to it (EA/Zenmax) just makes it even more of a tempting proposition.

Comment

Sony really f*****d up by putting these on ps4 as well.

Comment

I think Sony still have the momentum but MS are making big strides which is good; SONY need a rival to keep them in check. Hopefully they can keep the pressure on.

Comment

Sony have a solid game plan but I can't help but think putting this title and Horizon on the PS4 when all along they were PS5 only might be a knee jerk reaction to MS backward compatibility and support plans for Xbox One.

Who knows? Either way it's a mess they don't need and I have to say the way it's sounding there are similarities to the Control Ultimate Edition debacle... I'm wondering now if it was Sony disrupting plans there as well? Didn't some PS player accidentally get updated to the ultimate edition there though? There's so much going on at the moment I'm losing track.

Comment

I got Demon's Souls on Games With Gold on my 360.
              If I don't get the Remastered version on PS5 for free, I'm NOT BUYING ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I got Demon's Souls on Games With Gold on my 360.
                No you didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  No you didn't.
                  I did have to double take when he posted that. Dark Souls, yes. Demon's Souls, never!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    No you didn't.
                    I got one of them. Dark Souls on 360 and Demon's's''s Souls on PS3?
                    The flippant remark still stands though. One remastered game with more content not being given away for free doesn't spell disaster for the PS5 in my opinion.

Comment

I'm more concerned by a potential spot the difference factor between the PS4 Pro and PS5 versions of Miles Morales. I know things aren't like they used to be in the olden days but I desperately want the game to feel somewhat next gen.

Comment

Another concern, which is something I've said before, is that they wanted to put Flying Mounts on Horizon on the ps4, but it didn't have the grunt to be able to, so I'm guessing they won't have flying mounts on the new one because its also on the ps4. What other things are being held back because of the previous generation?

Comment

Smyth's appear to have automatically cancelled my Demon's Souls and Sackboy pre-orders...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            Ah, glad they cleared that up...

Comment

Surely the only way to look at the data on this is with a contentious, aggressive forum poll?

Nxt Gen Till I Die: Japan vs USA ?

Comment

Yeah the options could be Good and Correct Choice of Console vs M$ S***box. Should result in a constructive dialogue I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X