This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Back 4 Blood is out on game pass today. Just given it a quick (solo) blast over lunch and it feels pretty good. Is it Left 4 Dead 3 though?

Bit too early to judge for me but I did enjoy it so far. Characters seem fun, weapons feel decent and so on...
    Put in a couple of hours on this this evening and seems to be improved over the beta. Gameplay seems tighter and more coherent. Seems to click with me better now. I wouldn't say it's perfect but is a nice addition to Gamepass and while not quite L4D is a fun blast, has Crossplay too.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Bought super monkey ball banana mania earlier this morning for £4.02 from eneba Argentina region slightly cheaper with code

Eneba — the fastest-growing marketplace for gamers. Get games and gift cards for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo in safe and affordable way. Eneba way.

might have to register an account, and used PayPal to pay code came instantly on screen

must be redeemed on rewards.microsoft.com and be logged into xbox account using a vpn set to Argentina 😉before hand . I used hola worked first time

certainly worth £4 even after watching gamesack review about the difficult control 🙃

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Put in a couple of hours on this this evening and seems to be improved over the beta. Gameplay seems tighter and more coherent. Seems to click with me better now. I wouldn't say it's perfect but is a nice addition to Gamepass and while not quite L4D is a fun blast, has Crossplay too.
        Yeah I'm enjoying it, didn't play the beta even though I got access... I was too busy.

It's certainly a decent game, maybe not quite in the same league as L4D yet but if they could continue to support it and allow user created content I can see it evolve over time.

Comment

And for those not wanting to be limited to the official expansion storage, there may be the ability to use NVME drives with an expansion to NVME adapter: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/xbox-seri...ge-workaround/

I haven't tried this myself yet, but I may purchase the CFe to M.2 NVME adapter to give it a go. They look to be around the £50 mark at the moment.

(The article is from last month, but only recently spotted it).
          Last edited by MartyG; 13-10-2021, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            And for those not wanting to be limited to the official expansion storage, there may be the ability to use NVME drives with an expansion to NVME adapter: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/xbox-seri...ge-workaround/

I haven't tried this myself yet, but I may purchase the CFe to M.2 NVME adapter to give it a go. They look to be around the £50 mark at the moment.

(The article is from last month, but only recently spotted it).
            Yeah I saw this and a few YouTube sites playing around with it.

Given the prices dropping on the official storage I'm not sure I'd be up for risking going this way but it just shows it can be done.

Comment

I wonder if it'll be a hot product.

Comment

Now thats cool.

Comment

The Good Life dropped on to gamepass, given it the first hour of play and it's very much a Swery game, game just about runs ok on xbox SX, lots of crap on the floor to pick up, the mission start menus, presentation metre (change those clothes and shower), time limit quests, useless facts from history and a bonkers story. Won't spoil the major gameplay stuff outside being photographer as that all revealed quickly, but you do get a skip button incase walking is to normal.

Comment

Just bought this on a whim as I had £15 sitting in my rewards. Just looks great so hopefully it's actually as good as it looks...

Comment

That looks fun like a Chibi RC Pro Am once you've given it a good go would be nice to hear some impressions.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 18-10-2021, 10:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        That looks fun like a Chibi RC Pro once you've given it a good go would be nice to hear some impressions.
                        It's actually really decent. They've nailed the handling and it's actually pretty challenging on the higher difficulties... I've only played Solo GP stuff last night to sample the different vehicles but everything just feels good.

As a whole the game is pretty barebones, you have GP, Time Trial, Online and that's about it. I don't know whether it is worth the £15 entry price but it is a lot of fun... As I said I only paid 74p as I had rewards credit but I would say it's probably worth a tenner at best.

Comment

That game looks great. Might pick that up myself.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            That game looks great. Might pick that up myself.
                            Well if you like the trailer then essentially that's the game. It is basically a beautiful looking RC Pro Am game with various car classes.

Comment

Ah it's not out on PlayStation yet hopefully soon.

Comment

If anyone gets hold of one, my mates after one of the xbox fridges. Bloody scalpers have already got the whole lot 🤬
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-10-2021, 19:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X