Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling it Wheelaa. I did see a few comments on the aiming feeling off on console but I didn't experience that myself.

I think the hit detection, outline markers on enemies will be divisive. I can't really say it bothers me at all and I've had no trouble actually identifying enemies as being such.

As for the map, I didn't really see too much armour room camping in my rounds but I guess that can depend a lot on the game type. It doesn't make any sense to camp in there for CTF and Stronghold but maybe Slayer? For me there were enough pickups on the map to not really make venturing in there a necessity.

For me it's easily the best Halo MP to date. I actually find it surprising that its so polarising but each to their own.

Comment

Amazon have the 1TB Seagate expansion card for £149.99 currently...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08K48F6...A30DC7701CXIBH

Amazon have the 1TB Seagate expansion card for £149.99 currently...
        if you order it it slaps on £33 for import fees on top.

Comment

Well that sucks... thought it was a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
            if you order it it slaps on £33 for import fees on top.
            It doesn't mate. It shows that in your basket then when you checkout it removes it. I ordered this yesterday and took it down to £130 with a voucher I had. Make sure you checkout and before you pay it removes that charge. I'm on my phone at mo otherwise I'd post a snap of the order receipt. Anyhow just go through the process and before you even have to pay it drops.
            3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Well that sucks... thought it was a bargain.
              It is bud, see above.
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Xbox Cloud is now fully upgraded to run on Series X hardware, which is cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                  It is bud, see above.
                  Well there you go then, well done grabbing a bargain. I'd have bought one myself if I didn't have a tonne of outgoings this month.

Comment

well i went back on the link to try that out .. back to 198.00

Comment

Another week, another Xbox Series controller design. This one is for the platforms 20th Anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        well i went back on the link to try that out .. back to 198.00
                        Coulda, woulda, shoulda They seem to dip well below £200 on and off, so keep an eye out on the tracking sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          Another week, another Xbox Series controller design. This one is for the platforms 20th Anniversary

That would be lovely if it weren't for the lime green... I wish they'd let you customise it and have grey instead of green.

Comment

Back 4 Blood is out on game pass today. Just given it a quick (solo) blast over lunch and it feels pretty good. Is it Left 4 Dead 3 though?

Bit too early to judge for me but I did enjoy it so far. Characters seem fun, weapons feel decent and so on...

Comment

Back 4 Blood is out on game pass today. Just given it a quick (solo) blast over lunch and it feels pretty good. Is it Left 4 Dead 3 though?

Bit too early to judge for me but I did enjoy it so far. Characters seem fun, weapons feel decent and so on...
                              From what i played of the beta no its not, its not even close and it seems the reviews coming in agree its currently sat at 75 on metacritic. I found it really lacked a personality of its own and felt really generic, its co-op isn't great either as at times it felt like you where working against each other for pick ups. The coins for upgrades, or weapons and ammo dotted around go to the first person that finds them so it created this sort of sprint to new areas to be the first to get the goodies. PVP was absolutely awful as well with a real unbalanced feel to it when you where a zombie, and its biggest crime nothing like the pvp in left for dead.

From the creators and development team behind the critically acclaimed, co-op phenomenon Left 4 Dead. Back 4 Blood is designed from the ground-up as an original, premium title and marries the best of what made the co-op zombie shooter so successful with new features and state-of-the-art technology.
                              Last edited by Lebowski; 12-10-2021, 13:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X