Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah wreckfest is blast and I think is still in game pass...

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
      Sorry my mistake
      you need you need to buy La Cabana house to trigger the rumour

is it for the Renault 4. That’s the only one I need
      Yeah that’s the last one super easy to find it also

think I’ll collect it on Tuesday when the Forza rewards goes live for 3 achievements

a
      Found it was story linked with a jungle mission. Waiting on four barn finds now to be completed.

Comment

Anyone that’s playing it can you check something for me
        On FH4 when driving around cars had camera icons above them meaning that you hadn’t took a photo of them. And when pressing up on dpad you can press right button for quick photo

But on 5 there’s none or the right button option. Now Iv seen a vid where they are on in 5 so I don’t know what going on, do I have to unlock it?

edit. Just had a thought wonder if it because the servers are useless and I’m constantly disconnecting all the time?

thanks
        Last edited by tyjay; 07-11-2021, 15:04.

Comment

Yeah photo icons are above the cars you're missing and press up on the dpad to access the photo mode...

Online servers are still a bit flaky. I'm assuming they haven't turned all of them on yet and they weren't expecting a million players in the pre launch window.

I've had lots of times where stuff like the speed cameras aren't working for instance and needs a reboot of the game to fix.

Comment

Seen a few vids on Reddit where the icon is above the car just not in my game very weird. I’ll try a reboot see if that fixes it

Edit. You need to buy the lunar tranquilo house to enable quick promo shot. It’s free with early access or 700k

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Yeah photo icons are above the cars you're missing and press up on the dpad to access the photo mode...

Online servers are still a bit flaky. I'm assuming they haven't turned all of them on yet and they weren't expecting a million players in the pre launch window.

I've had lots of times where stuff like the speed cameras aren't working for instance and needs a reboot of the game to fix.
            Last edited by tyjay; 07-11-2021, 23:16.

Comment

Aye I was about to post saying you need to buy a house to enable Horizon Promo, it’s attached to it but you can claim it for free as part of VIP.
              God damn this game is SO good, had my first eliminatior match and came 4th, not bad considering the car I was in.

Comment

Are we going to do some forum stuff on this or am I going to waste my time downloading another Forza game again?

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post

racing in copper canyon under train tracks

http://gameclips.io/TYJAY/180702e1-a...d041dc12/embed
                  When that flicks in and out of the train tracks, it's brilliant! Reminded me of Ridge Racer

Comment

I actually walked into Game today and asked if they had any Series X in stock!!

Forza make my brain go funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      I actually walked into Game today and asked if they had any Series X in stock!!

Forza make my brain go funny!!
                      Did they?

Comment

1.26m players in this now with it just going live in some regions. That's just crazy and I'm sure what it being in game pass we're going to see several million hopping on over the next few days.

Comment

if you set your game-pass region to NZ you can play it on game pass now

Comment

24hrs play time now and love it even more there’s so so much to do my head hurts haha ��
                            did all the speed traps today love that it adds a few extra ones where you have to get from on speed trap to another with 3 star on both

but then I spend most of my time just driving round having a laugh doing dumb ****

GameClips.io - Easily watch and share your favourite Xbox clips and screenshots. GameClips allows you to watch the top game DVR clips from the latest and greatest xbox games.

Comment

Yeah and I changed my time zone aswell don’t know if that’s needed though but works anyway

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              if you set your game-pass region to NZ you can play it on game pass now

Comment

When I logged on last night it had reset the servers back to an earlier date
                                I lost some of my forathon challenges which I had to redo no biggie
                                one small thing I did notice when doing some of the weekly forzathon challenges unlike FH4 you could choose any car for the challenge on 5 it wants a certain car. And a certain time of day which took me a little while to figure this out haha

tomorrow will be disconnects all day I reckon

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                1.26m players in this now with it just going live in some regions. That's just crazy and I'm sure what it being in game pass we're going to see several million hopping on over the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X