Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And there you go - Halo Infinite Multiplayer is now available to download. Now.

New BC games

[larger]
    Last edited by MartyG; 15-11-2021, 17:54.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      And there you go - Halo Infinite Multiplayer is now available to download. Now.
      Amazing... plus 70 backwards compatible games. There can't be many now not supported.

Comment

Gunvalkrie gets bc but no Gotham3. Well done MS.

Comment

Can't see Max Payne 3 on the store yet. It's one I own but hasn't showed up. I also own Beautiful Katamari from back in the day and that doesn't appear under owned games but let's me download from the store. Odd.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Gunvalkrie gets bc but no Gotham3. Well done MS.
            Probably due to licensing issues I suspect. That's still an excellent list... I'll take the FEAR and Max Payne games any day of the week.

Was Ridge Racer 6 any good on Xbox? I honestly can't remember but I might buy it if it was decent.

Comment

Also, Halo Infinite is a 25.9gb install... mine is coming down now but at a slow pace. Says an hour but that jumped up to 2 hours and settled back down. They're obviously getting hammered.

Comment

I've also noticed lots of the game icons/menu art seems to suddenly be missing. Games all work fine but in my library, Arcade Action Wrestling, Guardian Heroes and Moving Out to name a few all just have blank squares with the Xbox logo on. Im guessing they're having a few tech issues with the recent updates
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

Was Ridge Racer 6 any good on Xbox? I honestly can't remember but I might buy it if it was decent.
                  Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
                    all this

first game I bought on 360 played it to death

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Also, Halo Infinite is a 25.9gb install... mine is coming down now but at a slow pace. Says an hour but that jumped up to 2 hours and settled back down. They're obviously getting hammered.
                      Do we know anything about the single player yet? I feel like I might be up for a bit of halo after all these years!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Do we know anything about the single player yet? I feel like I might be up for a bit of halo after all these years!
                        That's still not coming till Dec 8th. If anyone is getting a blue screen downloading Halo MP restart your console and it should kickstart the console.

Comment

Just wish i could get my hands on a Series X, i have had the money ready to go for a month now, just cant find one anywhere. I wont pay scalper prices.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            Just wish i could get my hands on a Series X, i have had the money ready to go for a month now, just cant find one anywhere. I wont pay scalper prices.
                            Someone didn’t check my post a few pages back did they, i have one for sale. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Get a PC mate. For just £2000 you can have the power of a £450 Xbox Series X right now! j/k Hope you find one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Someone didn’t check my post a few pages back did they, i have one for sale. Pm me if interested.
                                I did see it mate but i'm not looking to pay £10 more than retail for a used console, i appreciate you have postage costs etc so i can understand your price. I will just wait and see and try and get one at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X