This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Right as usual MS doesn’t know its arse from elbow. My mate had all 3 go out his account again this morning and tracking numbers sent over. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.
    Weird, I've never had any issues ordering hardware from them direct and that's both consoles (Series S and X) plus a surface laptop pre-order...

If you've received tracking numbers they're definitely on their way.

Comment

Ignore
      Last edited by tyjay; 14-11-2021, 20:44.

Comment

Definitely some backwards compatibility announcements coming tomorrow as part of the 20th anniversary show.

Some classic original Xbox games have had store updates as well as some key Xbox 360 titles as well.

Hoping there's some FPS boost stuff in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          Definitely some backwards compatibility announcements coming tomorrow as part of the 20th anniversary show.

Some classic original Xbox games have had store updates as well as some key Xbox 360 titles as well.

Hoping there's some FPS boost stuff in there as well.
          There were 500-600 MB updates for Dead space 2 and 3, Sonic generations and Fable anniversary on my Series X. Not sure what they were for unless gamepass related?.

Comment

If Sonic Generations gets frame boost, I'll be all over that.

I had to jump through some VPN hoops to buy it from the Steam UK store so having it on Xbox would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
              If Sonic Generations gets frame boost, I'll be all over that.
              Id be all over that.

Comment

Xbox has updated a number of its 360 games - many of which are Bethesda titles - in anticipation of its upcoming Xbox 2…

Comment

Xbox BC is strong

Comment

Looks like the ltd ed console has arrived.

Going to sell my SeriesX normal ed on here. Is anyone interested before i put it in the for sale section thats been after one for a while? £460 incl delivery in as new condition.

Comment

Apparently Xbox is 20 years old today, so Microsoft claim. They have an event being broadcast on their YT (and probably elsewhere) 18:00 UK Time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmhRditAffU

Comment

Apparently Halo multiplayer is being launched tonight to coincide as well, people will soon know as the file will start updating, or not.

Comment

Yeah this looks very possible but until it's confirmed it's difficult to believe it.

There's definitely going to be a flurry of backwards compatible news for og xbox and 360 titles... they've said they won't announce or discuss new games but outside of that who knows what else might be unveiled.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Apparently Halo multiplayer is being launched tonight to coincide as well, people will soon know as the file will start updating, or not.
                            I was dubious about this at first, then vaguely hopeful after data and other things were unearthed, which seemed to bear out a stealth drop of the MP game today, and now not so hopeful again. The date's been changed and a Pringles promotion that seemed to be related to the game has been pulled. Apparently there's been a last-minute hitch (possibly rectified according to the rumours) and although the MP will still release early, it won't be today. Would love to see it happen though.

I stuck around on Live till after midnight last night though, just in case, and nowt.

Comment

It wouldn't have been the 15th in the US at midnight UK time. These things are normally the next day in the UK.

The show is at 6PM today.

Comment

I was in New York when the launch was going on, Toys R Us in Times Square was crazy!

I had a GameCube preordered which was released 3 days later, a much easier console to bring home in my luggage!

Comment

Working...
                                X